No announcement yet.

The BEST Win8 review you've ever seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST Win8 review you've ever seen.

lmao.

Comment

LMAO, I used to work with a guy that speaks and sounds like that.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I think he nailed that review. I read elsewhere that some tech experts believed that Windows 8 might be THE LAST Microsoft Windows. While I think that could be a stretch....some part of me thinks it might be fairly accurate.

Comment

Great video...watched the entire thing and it scared me away from it already. Wont be updating. My cousin was going to get me a copy this week. No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            I think he nailed that review. I read elsewhere that some tech experts believed that Windows 8 might be THE LAST Microsoft Windows. While I think that could be a stretch....some part of me thinks it might be fairly accurate.
            Those dumb fuckers are going to double down on Windows 8, and keep trying to force it on consumers.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
              Those dumb fuckers are going to double down on Windows 8, and keep trying to force it on consumers.
              It's getting the job done on this couple year old netbook I have. It never ran that well, but this thing runs way better on Win8. It's a little different, but I've gotten used to it pretty quickly.

That said, it's not a great OS for anyone posting in this thread. Unfortunately for you guys, I think Microsoft has the jump here. Consumer-level computing is changing, consumers are embracing tablets and shit. They're early on the curve, but I think it'll prove a prudent move on their behalf, regardless of the fact that anyone posting in the computer forum here is going to hate it, and with good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                It's getting the job done on this couple year old netbook I have. It never ran that well, but this thing runs way better on Win8. It's a little different, but I've gotten used to it pretty quickly.

That said, it's not a great OS for anyone posting in this thread. Unfortunately for you guys, I think Microsoft has the jump here. Consumer-level computing is changing, consumers are embracing tablets and shit. They're early on the curve, but I think it'll prove a prudent move on their behalf, regardless of the fact that anyone posting in the computer forum here is going to hate it, and with good reason.
                Dude, install the classic shell on it. It fixes everything.

Comment

Do what? M$ ahead of the curve, really? You're joking right? Not good for anyone in this thread? That's a very presumptuous statement to make.

It's not hard to spot garbage when you see it and 8 isn't far off from garbage, for traditional PC use. If it were good for that, there wouldn't be a need for Classic Shell, or the like.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Do what? M$ ahead of the curve, really? You're joking right? Not good for anyone in this thread? That's a very presumptuous statement to make.

It's not hard to spot garbage when you see it and 8 isn't far off from garbage, for traditional PC use. If it were good for that, there wouldn't be a need for Classic Shell, or the like.

Oh I agree with you, but I have to have windows and Firefox for all my school work to function without issue. If I didn't, my laptop would still have Ubuntu on it.

Comment

Oh I agree with you, but I have to have windows and Firefox for all my school work to function without issue. If I didn't, my laptop would still have Ubuntu on it.
                      Win7 runs great on my Macbook Pro...when I only occasionally need to use it. I use Firefox regardless with Windows or Mac. I like Win7, XP, hell even Windows 2000 Pro. I've tinkered with 8 and I thought it was horrible. Way to go Microsoft....if people didn't already despise you because of the Vista incompatibility issues and were just beginning to feel good with Win 7....they shove this giant piece of shit down everyones throat and basically say "we don't give a rats ass what you think about it". Windows 8 is a failure.

Comment

Dude, install the classic shell on it. It fixes everything.
                        How?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                          How?
                          Classicshell.net

Comment

They installed w8 on my work computer, and I fucking hate it. I can't install classic shell because I don't have an admin password, so I'll have to work around it. I did figure out how to find things though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

For starters, you didn't read my goddamned post. You're clinging to the notion of traditional PC use, and that's slowly slipping by the wayside for average-joe consumer. No, it's not great for traditional PC use. But it has jumped the gun on getting out in front of tablets, which for better or worse, people are beginning to become extremely content with using as their main personal computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X