No announcement yet.

Here's how they'll come after your guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid was holding the gun in a safer manner then feinstein does.

Comment

Holy shit
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Dear concerned over reaching government,

I sold all my guns out of fear for my life and for the safety of the children of today. However, I took that money and bought a single Joe "double barrel" Biden special. No, you may not come in and look around. No, I will not open my safe. Yes, I will do as Biden said and blast off these two shells to keep you away as I fear you are here to do me and my family harm.

Citizen.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

We should all be scared and shoot out shotguns in the air in our backyards. Then when the po-po show, explain that JB is quite a bit higher ranking than they are, and to leave us be....we're scared enough already.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Delaware is an extreme liberal left shit hole just like Jersey. Highly doubt anyone in the state of TX has anything to worry about at least for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Some important lessons to be learned here...some of you may whine about not liking them but it is now the world we live in.

1 - this is complete garbage, and it's a terrible idea that exercising the right to refuse without a warrant is considered suspicious. I think this will start to become very common.

2 - and here's where you may not like me...but don't post stupid pictures like this online. Or share this shit if you're not willing to deal with this. Look at it this way, it ha to be someone very close to him to know exactly where to report it.

3 - if you're going to cry about having to register guns, don't be a hypocrite and post them online. You just defeate your own argument by publicly blasting them.

4 - good again...now more than ever we've gotta stick together. If anyone gets harassed we have to raise a huge stink. I cannot stand for this and will not live in this environment.
              I like that he had his lawyer on speed dial.

This incident alone makes me want to have one on retainer.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                Shit some of my favorite pictures are of the 5-6-7 year old kiddos out in the "bunker" shooting at the targets.

no offense, but it would be safer if he was at the top of the bunker shooting downward rather than upward and over the bunker.

As far as the topic.....it's rediculous that it's coming down to this. I thing Ruffdaddy is right...as much as we, myself included, would like to share certain pics online (here, FB, where ever) we really have to be more discreet than ever to not give anyone any grounds to over step their boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  As far as the topic.....it's rediculous that it's coming down to this. I thing Ruffdaddy is right...as much as we, myself included, would like to share certain pics online (here, FB, where ever) we really have to be more discreet than ever to not give anyone any grounds to over step their boundaries.
                  As much as I agree and understand what you're talking about - (I think this way too, but am getting pissed about it) it's part of the problem.

It's similar to open carry people taking shit for doing what is within the law for them to do because other people overreact.

If I want to post a FB picture for my Dad to see his grandson holding an AR, there is nothing illegal about that with me right there. I do not, but by not doing so I feel like I'm part of what is wrong with us these days.

Make sense? Nothing wrong with posting the picture on the surface. However, we're catering to the ignorant assholes by not doing so because the police/government will prosecute us before we can say "WTF?"
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    no offense, but it would be safer if he was at the top of the bunker shooting downward rather than upward and over the bunker.

Me thinks that's a perspective of the camera. It's probably level ground.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      As much as I agree and understand what you're talking about - (I think this way too, but am getting pissed about it) it's part of the problem.

It's similar to open carry people taking shit for doing what is within the law for them to do because other people overreact.

If I want to post a FB picture for my Dad to see his grandson holding an AR, there is nothing illegal about that with me right there. I do not, but by not doing so I feel like I'm part of what is wrong with us these days.

Make sense? Nothing wrong with posting the picture on the surface. However, we're catering to the ignorant assholes by not doing so because the police/government will prosecute us before we can say "WTF?"
                      yeah, I see that point too.

Comment

Story made The Blaze:

And Fox News:
                        Last edited by GhostTX; 03-19-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          That could have gone very different. And FTP for trying that shit.
                          I know common sense isn't common anymore, but WTF are those officers trying to enforce?

There was NOTHING illegal about what that guy and his kid did. All they are allowed to do (at least when it comes to accompanying CPS) is make sure no violence happens.

I sure hope all of the verbal threats/intimidation came from the DYFS worker.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            I know common sense isn't common anymore, but WTF are those officers trying to enforce?

There was NOTHING illegal about what that guy and his kid did. All they are allowed to do (at least when it comes to accompanying CPS) is make sure no violence happens.

I sure hope all of the verbal threats/intimidation came from the DYFS worker.
                            Brosef. Don't think, that if DiAnn or I ever have a problem like this, you are not our first call even if you can't do anything. Cause we will be calling for sure. Also helps we know a CPS worker and one that is not a CUNT either.

By the way, when is steak night?
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                            X