So with the failure of the AWB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with the failure of the AWB...

Can we get guns and ammo back to normal price and stock levels?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

On it coach...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Reid will institute price control on ammo back to original Wal-Mart prices just for you.

Comment

Soon to be for sale, the thousands of AR's bought by idiots that only wanted them because they "might" be banned. Time to pick up some cheap weapons, lol.
        2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
          Soon to be for sale, the thousands of AR's bought by idiots that only wanted them because they "might" be banned. Time to pick up some cheap weapons, lol.
          That's what Im thinking too. I have some friends, family and coworkers to ran out and bought guns just because they thought they wouldnt be able to get one, or they would be able to make money on it after the ban.

So now what?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            That's what Im thinking too. I have some friends, family and coworkers to ran out and bought guns just because they thought they wouldnt be able to get one, or they would be able to make money on it after the ban.

So now what?
            Now we buy back mass quantities of surplus rifles for our prep-shelters for below pre-ban-scare prices.

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
              *crosses fingers*
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I speculate it might be a while before prices return to normal, Some peeps might still try and get there money out of it if they overpaid...there are 4 ARs in a crowley pawn shop, the owner paid 12-1400 on all of them, hes selling them at 1699...as far as i know they where all put on lay-away....

Comment

It is calming down a lot, and I think they just moved a whole lot of sales forward. You'll see a glut of used/unused stuff hit by the end of the year when inventory gets built back up.

Comment

Hopefully they do. I've wanted to buy an ar, but I refuse to shell out $1k.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Now you'll see a handful of people keep reposting and asking asinine prices for guns and mags, the rest have been going back down for a few weeks. You'll see some of the people that bought high try and dump at low prices to try and recoup and the others will hold onto their $3k stock bushmaster. Woe are those who were unprepared.

Prices will level back out. I'm still not buying until then for the next few months.

Comment

It isn't a failure, it's a posturing to create a stair step approach to ass fucking our rights into bleeding asshole gay oblivion.

Comment

My plan was to buy one before all this tomfoolery started, I figured I'd buy my sig 522 to plink with, and a higher caliber after that. I wish I'd got one before, but maybe it will pay off and I end up saving money.

Mainly I'm just waiting for ammo to to show back up so I can go back to playing with what I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            It isn't a failure, it's a posturing to create a stair step approach to ass fucking our rights into bleeding asshole gay oblivion.
                            This.

They just realized that it was too hot of a topic to deal with right now. They are going to try and pass a small gun control/background bill right now. Then they'll let it die down for a little while(maybe a few years) and try to slip it in with something else at a later date.

Politicians(for the most part) suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Lmao. You have quite a way with words, sir. Well put.

Comment

Working...
                              X