X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Point Pimpin'

LOL... My ugly ass carbine...

LOL! I had one of those years ago!

More in accessories than in the "gun" itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      LOL! I had one of those years ago!

More in accessories than in the "gun" itself.
      Not quite that much.... but it would be VERY easy to do.

Comment

I kinda like those, what's your opinion of it? I always meant to pick up a keltec sub 2000, but I probably won't have the chance now, until all the prices calm down.

Comment

Looks like Soap got ahold of it.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            I kinda like those, what's your opinion of it? I always meant to pick up a keltec sub 2000, but I probably won't have the chance now, until all the prices calm down.
            Unfortunately I haven't been able to get it to the range yet mostly due to the fact that I have found a total of 1 50 round box of 45 ACP in the past month that isn't priced into the stratosphere.

Other than that, first impressions are as follows.

Despite the all polymer stock, the weight seems to be around 7 lbs, which I suppose is right around a standard ar-15, and feels pretty good in a standard firing position.

While I'm not a fan of the left side charging handle, the unit works smoothly and the last-round-lock-open function seems to work just as it should.

Break down and cleaning are pretty easy even for a new-to-rifles guy like myself and for a home defense\SHTF weapon seems to fit the bill as long as experience on the range is as expected.

More to come I guess....

Comment

If you are right handed, you will probably like the left handed charging handle once you have used it some.

Comment

They make a conversion kit to put the charging handle on the other side but you loose the LRHO. As far a accurate well let's just say you point it.... it hits it. Everyone I let shoot mine new or vet shooters love it and groups are always tight.

You buy it new? I see you have a promag in the pic. They will void your lifetime no questions asked warranty. They cause damage to the rifle. I have two but yet to use them. Seeing as they are going for 60 a pop I'm thing bout selling mine.

I got a 995ts. So far a red dot, dual mag holder and muzzle break. Paid 270 nib out the door last year. They are going for 800 on some sites now lol. I'll never sell my monkey gun.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  If you are right handed, you will probably like the left handed charging handle once you have used it some.
                  It took some getting used to but after a while it's second nature to grab it with my left index finger when swapping mags.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Your grandmother is going to mad if she sees that on her table.

Comment

You got the ugly ass part right.....

Comment

Ive got a 9mm that i should sell since i never shoot the damn thing
                        the thing with the scope
                        Last edited by Stephen; 03-24-2013, 07:13 PM.
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

You got the oooold one. Pm a price if you decide

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            You got the oooold one. Pm a price if you decide
                            Lol I haven't even looked up what the damn thing is worth
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

I miss my 995. I put it in the the ATI stock that resembled the Beretta CX4. Wish I had never sold it...fired perfectly every time, only things that broke were the magazines (which were replaced for 100% free)

Comment

Working...
                              X