X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• What? Not rainbow?
      Seriously though, it's about time.

God bless the fallen officers and the families left behind.

Comment

• It's going to take a whole season of 60 Minutes to cover all the bodies...

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
          It's going to take a whole season of 60 Minutes to cover all the bodies...
          No shit. Reminds me of Frank Underwood.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

If that is real, that is sickening and malicious, deceptive manipulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              Is that the General? Black Livez Matter... Fucking up public.
              either i dont get it, or i dont see a single black person in that picture.. is black lives matter a white people movement?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Meet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Only way true liberals know how to roll. Poison the children and you have morons to back your causes the rest of their lives. And anyone wonders why the American education system is shit.
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    it's very real, follow her here, great blog!

My class 10/10 lost the plot today. I don’t even know where to start or how to explain to their parents that I think they’ve all turned into tiny little rebels. 9:10 - we are studying a report about...

I would love to know where you personally draw the line between manipulation and teaching.

Wouldnt it seem that any teaching about 'social studies' would be just one persons persuasive thoughts of the facts as they are written?

what does a teacher actually do if they dont manipulate young minds toward a set standard of knowledge through their heartfelt means?

and heres a pic for the sake of the thread.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

either i dont get it, or i dont see a single black person in that picture.. is black lives matter a white people movement?
                          There are racist stirrings going on, Naynay. BLM has defaced historical Civil War monuments, which brought out the even-worse KKK. This is the Anti-Hate after vigil which you and I should both fit in at...unless I'm wrong about you.

Comment

• da fuck?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

da fuck?

It means that the freedom and wild spirit of the horse is manifested in its outward appearance. So to see a horse in all of its glory, is a soul soothing thing. This is a cowboy proverb. Not new.

Comment

it's very real, follow her here, great blog!

My class 10/10 lost the plot today. I don’t even know where to start or how to explain to their parents that I think they’ve all turned into tiny little rebels. 9:10 - we are studying a report about...

I would love to know where you personally draw the line between manipulation and teaching.

Wouldnt it seem that any teaching about 'social studies' would be just one persons persuasive thoughts of the facts as they are written?

what does a teacher actually do if they dont manipulate young minds toward a set standard of knowledge through their heartfelt means?
                                You cannot be this mentally twisted.
                                No, it does not "seem" that.
                                They teach.
                                Teaching involves zero manipulation. Do you know what equitable and impartial mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X