Josh, time to replace the Marauder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh, time to replace the Marauder

Looking at few and far between SHOs and the MKS equivalents that need to move (say the few 2015s), as well as the new Fusion Sport, and at the top end of my wishlist one of the new hotrod Lincoln versions with the 3.0 & AWD.

I'm really a CPO kind of guy but throw me something new and I'm ready to bite. Or I could just get the fan fixed on the batmobile. I'm lazy and vain. Sound interesting?

Don't think he still works there. Maybe try TG!
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

well fuck me

For over a decade I had a plan to start there first. Especially because over a decade ago Grapevine Ford did me a solid.

This is what happens when you get old i guess. Yeah fuck me again but this time with the purple lube. Dammit.

Comment

I'd hit up 5 star way before GVF.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I'd hit up 5 star way before GVF.
          Or Autonation in Arlington. They have cut me some decent deals. A little haggle but not the fucking 8 times to the manager bullshit.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Don't think he still works there. Maybe try TG!
            He's not there anymore either. The only one I know of that's still there that isn't a tool is Reid Harmon. He's pretty much Like Purdy and Skip used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
              He's not there anymore either. The only one I know of that's still there that isn't a tool is Reid Harmon. He's pretty much Like Purdy and Skip used to be.
              I saw Skip talking shit to Josh on Facebook about coming back a while ago. Maybe just smack talk but I got excited. It was earlier this year.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
              X