So who's buying a sword...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's buying a sword...

I can't wait to see my first Texas Samurai out in the wild after Sept. 1st!
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

I was born with one, so I'm good.

Comment

They are not comfortable to carry. I will start carrying a Randall number 14 soon.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Already own a sword, won't be carrying it.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I always thought that law was retarded. You can carry a gun but not a long knife...

Comment

Gotta get me some Damasascus Kurkis and a ZT Reaper naginata

Comment

Working on the top knot first. Can't go out there looking like a poser..

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Diamond sword
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Comment

Y'all got me thinking so I contacted Jank Custom Knives last night about him making a Roman gladius for me. I think it is the largest blade that can comfortably be carried everyday. I hope he will take on the project.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Y'all got me thinking so I contacted Jank Custom Knives last night about him making a Roman gladius for me. I think it is the largest blade that can comfortably be carried everyday. I hope he will take on the project.
                        Why didn't you just reach out to Julius Ceasar for something a gladiator used? I figure ya'll have to be kin or something.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Why didn't you just reach out to Julius Ceasar for something a gladiator used? I figure ya'll have to be kin or something.
                          Because the swords of yesteryear are pure shit compared to a modern one and Julius Ceaser has been dead for nearly 2100 years.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Because the swords of yesteryear are pure shit compared to a modern one and Julius Ceaser has been dead for nearly 2100 years.
                            You missed the joke. Perhaps carry Excalibur instead.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              You missed the joke. Perhaps carry Excalibur instead.
                              I pulled too hard when trying the remove it from the rock and accidently threw it into orbit. Once it makes reentry I may start carrying it.

Comment

Working...
                              X