Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for groomsmen gifts...knives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for groomsmen gifts...knives?

I am trying to think of ideas for groomsmen gifts. One idea is decent pocket knives. Websites are cluttered with personalized crappy knives. I want to give a decent knives but try to keep it under $60-70 each. Any suggestions and why that suggestion.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

I bought my groomsmen suits.

Comment

Comment

So glad I avoid these things like the plague.

Its always a retarded new tradition that costs more money. The groomsmen get gifts now? What about the entire audience? They'll feel left out!
        WH

Comment

I’ll see if I can’t remember where I got my guys knifes from. They weren’t crappy knives. But they did take sometime to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

www.personalizationmall.com was who we ordered from. Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Leatherman will do custom engraving for next to nothing I think and anyone who complains about getting a free Leatherman is a complete bitch.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I bought mine Blackawk knifes and Surefire lights. Both were on a nicevsale at LA Police Gear to liquidate the models. Hotbthemcheap enough to bevanle to buy as many as I needed plus extras.

Extras got collected up by tsa at DFW. My brother put them in a bag I had with me at the wedding. Same bag I used the next drunk morning trying to catch our honeymoon flight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Its always a retarded new tradition that costs more money. The groomsmen get gifts now? What about the entire audience? They'll feel left out!
                  Yeah, everything about a wedding costs money. Tell me something I don't already know. BTW, yes the entire audience gets a gift. We got "party favors" for everyone which is now a must I am told.
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

That's for the suggestions. The Leatherman was already on my mind as well. Not worried about anyone complaining. I know they wouldn't complain about anything I got them. I just want to get them something decent and not shit.

truth.

Comment

After $30k, what's another couple Hundred bucks?

Comment

Liquor... you get liquor and as much stfu as you like.

Comment

Yeti Can cooler, things remembered will engrave them for you
                          WRX

Comment

now? My dad got remarried 25 years ago and gave his groomsmen gifts.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Give em each a yeti tumbler filled with Pappy's and tell 'em to drink up and shut up.

Comment

Working...
                              X