Range Day: Wed 11/22 at ETTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Day: Wed 11/22 at ETTS

Father in law will be in town Thanksgiving week and I'm off on Wed, will be hitting up ETTS if anyone is interested. I'm still on the mend from shoulder surgery, so I can't two hand grip or shoot on my dominant side for rifle. I'm planning to put the arm sling on and work on injured shooter drills, so it should be interesting. lol.

Wish I could take the day off but my co-worker has that week off for Thanksgiving. Might try to make it out there for a couple of hours. Hope you have some good weather that day.

Comment

Hope you can slip out for a bit!

Comment

Me too!

Comment

What kind of surgery? Just had one today myself. Not.sure what to expect.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Will you be in the Tac Bay Geoff or the rifle range? I do have a new stock on my shotgun that I want to try out

Comment

Damn, got to work.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Damn, got to work.
                I can call in an emergency to 911 for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  What kind of surgery? Just had one today myself. Not.sure what to expect.
                  Had some tears in the right labrum and some bone spurs. So it was a decompression surgery. I woke up and they said they had to detach and re-attach my bicep, so it's added to the recovery time. It's been 6 weeks since the surgery and I've been out of the sling for about a week or so now. Will be about a year before I regain complete strength in that shoulder. Definitely aches by the end of most days. Been doing P/T twice a week along with home exercises. Been a lot of fun! lol.

Comment

Damn. Sounds identicle to mine except for the bicep. Tried to raise my arm today.... Cant. Tempted to try left hand shooting though....
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                    X