Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 07-08-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
TexasDevilDog
Lifer

Default $3.8 billion emergency funding

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...c=al_comboPN_p

Quote:
The White House on Tuesday will request $3.8 billion from Congress in emergency funding to deal with an influx of unaccompanied minors from Central America
When did he ask for the emergency funding to take care of our VETS?
char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
double Peas, Carrots;
string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
};
TexasDevilDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #2
BP
infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
When did he ask for the emergency funding to take care of our VETS?
That is never going to happen. Reagan was the last president that did anything to help the VA and that was probably only because Oliver Stone and Tom Cruise made a movie about how bad it sucked (Born on the Fourth of July). It's been corrupt and scandal ridden since it's inception.

The immigration problem is in the news now and it's 100% Obama's baby. He has to do something before CNN starts showing all of the diseased and starving children sitting in detention facilities, in American cities.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #3
juiceweezl
Lifer

Why are we going to spend hundreds of millions to feed, clothe, and care for illegal immigrants and then spend hundreds of millions more to send them back to their Central American nation only to have them try again to get here? We are spending way too much already. There are taxpaying American citizens that can't afford to send their kids to college, but we're helping those breaking the law to be here.

I hate to be an ass, but we need to put the National Guard and other armed forces on the border. Then, we need to give anyone caught here either already here or in the process of crossing a protein bar and a bottle of water. We tell them good luck and use the business end of a rifle to point them where they need to start walking. I'm tired of my rights being trampled and my family paying the bill.
juiceweezl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
Magnus
Lifer

Bullets don't cost that much.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #5
CJ
User is editing post

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceweezl View Post
Why are we going to spend hundreds of millions to feed, clothe, and care for illegal immigrants and then spend hundreds of millions more to send them back to their Central American nation only to have them try again to get here? We are spending way too much already. There are taxpaying American citizens that can't afford to send their kids to college, but we're helping those breaking the law to be here.

I hate to be an ass, but we need to put the National Guard and other armed forces on the border. Then, we need to give anyone caught here either already here or in the process of crossing a protein bar and a bottle of water. We tell them good luck and use the business end of a rifle to point them where they need to start walking. I'm tired of my rights being trampled and my family paying the bill.
Because Obama doesn't give a fuck what you think. He opened the borders, He will clothe these children, He will make them citizens, and you will pay for all of it.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #6
mk5.0
Junk Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Because Obama doesn't give a fuck what you think. He opened the borders, He will clothe these children, He will make them citizens, and you will pay for all of it.
And they will vote democratic ......
mk5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #7
BP
infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk5.0 View Post
And they will vote democratic ......
Actually it's more likely they'll be in prison. However they'll be going to states that vote democratic and will be counted as part of the population. Even though they probably won't ever legally vote they'll still help states keep electoral votes and help add representatives to the house. Not to mention thousands of federal jobs to watch them, plus money to build the prisons.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #8
Captain Crawfish
Lifer

I don't even want to know what it's gonna be like 10 15 yrs from now. God help this country
Captain Crawfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #9
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge

Update: He altered it and now wants 4.2 billion
Old 07-08-2014, 04:58 PM   #10
ceyko
Lifer

It may take a nuke/dirty bomb type thing coming across the border before anyone considers really securing the damned thing.

I know - sea ports are still there...etc...etc, but they'll rape us flying in country courtesy of the TSA - but just let thousands mosey across the border.

No one thinks about the security risks, it's all about the "poor Mexican trying to work." Generally no one cared when it was just hard working Mexicans coming across - now we care since a lot are criminals, the drug cartels do what they want and September 11th, 2001 shows that terrorist can and will give us a black eye.
ceyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:16 PM   #11
Captain Crawfish
Lifer

As long as people keep doing drugs Mexico will remain a shithole.
Captain Crawfish is offline   Reply With Quote