Harry Potter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter?

I was gonna see it tomorrow at my own convenience but friends convinced me to go at midnight. I'll be sure to take pictures if any nerds dress up. Never gone to a midnight showing of any movie. This shit better be worth it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Taking my oldest daughter to see it tomorrow.....she's read all the books

Comment

I'm going tomorrow afternoon, can't wait.

Comment

I am now in rj gators boozing it up before the movie.

Comment

Saw it Monday, I enjoyed it a lot! Thought I'm confused on why some shit happened but I wont talk about it still people see it.

Comment

Great movie. Spent about an hour in line, and an hour at the bar while the girls stayed in line. Well worth "the wait." no good pics. Just little kids dressing up and I don't think their parents wouldve liked me walking around taking their pics.

Comment

Been looking forward to it myself. Might go check it out this weekend.

Comment

this really is a great series, not to kiddish at all. The older they get the darker the series gets, just gotta make it through the first 3 movies ....

Comment

I heard this is kind of their "Empire" film. Any truth to that?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    I heard this is kind of their "Empire" film. Any truth to that?
                    It's hard to say being that it's 1 of 2. That being said, there is no closure at all in this film. I'd just have to see the second half before saying something like that. So far "The Order of The Pheonix" has still been my favorite full movie, but like I said, this is just half of the whole and was extremely good.

For all the nerds out there, where I put "movie" imagine it says "book" so your heads don't explode.

Comment

I think I saw one of them, just could never get into these movies

Comment

It was pretty good. It followed the book pretty well, and I had a good idea early on where they would fade to black. I wish they had gone into detail on some of the battles going on away from just the core characters to show the scope of the war. My daughter, who is a bigger fan of the series than me, thought it was "the best yet".

Comment

Working...
                        X