DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Television, Movies, and Music Forum

Television, Movies, and Music Forum Want to talk about a show or movie you watched last night or a song or band you heard on the radio? Post it here!

Old 02-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
yellowstang
Lifer

Default Anyone watch Castle on ABC/TNT?

I watched part of one episode on TNT one day and thought it was OK, so I set the DVR to record reruns on TNT. I think I have 34 on the DVR now! Anyways, not a great show, but has enough comedy in it to keep me watching. Lotsa subtle jabs and shit, good for a chuckle. Beckett's easy on the eyes too, so that helps.

Hmm, didn't realize it was on ABC for the new season, and just TNT is showing the older episodes until I just looked for that pic! Guess I'll set the DVR to record new episodes on ABC!

yellowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #2
White_lightning
Lifer

I like it.. Its awesome when in one of the newer episodes they take a not so subtle jab at "firefly" lol

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
White_lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
yellowstang
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
I like it.. Its awesome when in one of the newer episodes they take a not so subtle jab at "firefly" lol
LOL, I think I just saw that one, where he handed the guy a thing to try on, LOL.

I like how Castle always says it's a CIA or Mob hit too. Say something enough, you'll be right one time!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #4
Binky
Redneck

Not necessarily a jab at firefly but more of a reference/homage. He's gone on record many times that Firefly was his absolute favorite role and he drops inside jokes to people who are fans of both castle/firefly.
Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #5
Geor!
Lifer

I used to watch it, then it just got stupid with the teenage daughter drama ashley this, ashley that, and the lame sexual tension between castle and beckett. Shame too, because Stana Katic is gorgeous.

Geor! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #6
yellowstang
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky View Post
Not necessarily a jab at firefly but more of a reference/homage. He's gone on record many times that Firefly was his absolute favorite role and he drops inside jokes to people who are fans of both castle/firefly.
WTH, he was in Firefly? Did you watch that too?

Edit: Geor, when they switch over to the kid stuff at home, I hit the 30 sec. forward button on the DVR. Skip right over her dumb ass.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #7
YALE
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
I used to watch it, then it just got stupid with the teenage daughter drama ashley this, ashley that, and the lame sexual tension between castle and beckett. Shame too, because Stana Katic is gorgeous.
That broad is so hot she could make gay people go in Chik-fil-a for the air conditioning.