No announcement yet.

Die Hard 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems as though the Die Hard franchise is ready to take the series to the next level. In a strange move Fox Filmed Entertainment CEO Tom Rothman made an exclusive announcement about the fifth Die Hard movie on Jim Rome’s sports radio show. The movie will of course start Bruce Willis as John McClane, and will be titled A Good Day to Die Hard. Rothman states that Rome is a huge Die Hard fan so he wanted to make the exclusive announcement on Rome’s show instead of to a normal news outlet.
    Filming of the movie is set to start in January and already has the release date of February 14, 2013. This might make Willis a very busy man seeing how he is said to have a major role in the Expendables sequel. For the first time in franchise history McClane will be going international as this film is set in Russia.

The story revolves around McClane going out to Moscow to attempt to sweet talk some Russian cops into releasing his son from jail. Of course nothing goes to plan in a Die Hard movie and somehow McCain has to save the world from some terrorists. There is still no word on who will be playing McClane’s son in the movie, or how big of a role the son will play in the movie.
    Willis handpicked the director of the film, John Moore who directed Max Payne, The Omen, and Behind Enemy Lines. Skip Woods wrote the screenplay and also wrote the over the top action film A-Team so he should be right at home with a Die Hard movie.

2013 is already shaping up to be a big movie year with the reboot of Superman pegged for a June 14, 2013 release date. Seeing how the Die Hard franchise started out saving a building and most recently McClane was tasked with saving the United States we can only assume that the sixth movie will feature Bruce Willis in space saving the solar system?

Comment

I liked the first 3, the 2nd being my favorite. But I thought the 4th one was okay. Didnt really do anything for me
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Russia? Seriously? Goddammit. It better not be PG-13 this time around. Nobody dies hard without dropping a ton of "F" bombs.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

A Good Day to Die Hard. In theaters Feb 14, 2013. There is a teaser trailer out but I can't link it from my phone. Looks decent to me, especially the chick in black!

Comment

Yippee kiyay, motherfuckers!
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I've never seen any Die Hard movies.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                I've never seen any Die Hard movies.
                You are a strange little man.

Comment

I'd still watch it. Didn't care too much about the 4th one. Chick in black is faptacular

Comment

It'll probably be PG. Dying Hard for kids!
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      It'll probably be PG. Dying Hard for kids!
                      Fuck you, faggot.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Thankfully it's not a prequel...

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          Russia? Seriously? Goddammit. It better not be PG-13 this time around. Nobody dies hard without dropping a ton of "F" bombs.
                          Gold

Comment

That isn't die hard. That is another movie playing on name recognition that has nothing to do with the first one, unless Nakatomi expanded to Moscow or Bonnie Bedalia is shagging Putin then I see no reason for this to take place in Russia.

Side note: holy fuck...she's 64!

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=568

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                That isn't die hard. That is another movie playing on name recognition that has nothing to do with the first one, unless Nakatomi expanded to Moscow or Bonnie Bedalia is shagging Putin then I see no reason for this to take place in Russia.

Side note: holy fuck...she's 64!
                                I agree. Same with the 4th one. They ruined the legacy. Die Hard will always only be a trilogy to me, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X