confused on ron paul's foreign policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
    he could be OR he could know wtf he is talking about. But I'm just another Paul-bot
    but he will never win, his foreign policy.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      but he will never win, his foreign policy.
      At least you get it. Lets watch him tonight and see if he can pull it together. His last debate didn't go so well.

By the way, RP himself knows he won't be the candidate. He's posturing himself to use his delegate power to change some things in the republican party. Nothing at all wrong with that. It's what "politicians" do. ;-)
      Last edited by Vertnut; 01-19-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        At least you get it. Lets watch him tonight and see if he can pull it together. His last debate didn't go so well.
        truth, they booed the golden rule lol he comes across as having trouble because he is actually trying to talk about issues and solutions instead of talking in circles about nothing or bashing on another candidate like the rest of them.

what time and channel is this one going to be on?
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

truth, they booed the golden rule lol he comes across as having trouble because he is actually trying to talk about issues and solutions instead of talking in circles about nothing or bashing on another candidate like the rest of them.

what time and channel is this one going to be on?
          I think it's CNN. With Perry gone, it should be interesting. Hopefully it gives each of them more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post

By the way, RP himself knows he won't be the candidate. He's posturing himself to use his delegate power to change some things in the republican party. Nothing at all wrong with that. It's what "politicians" do. ;-)
            your ninja edit is also somewhat true, he actually wants to make a difference in America. the others? Meh..
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

your ninja edit is also somewhat true, he actually wants to make a difference in America. the others? Meh..
              It wasn't meant to be ninja. I've always said he has some good ideas. I think people have forgotten how much Gingrich changed the country...with a democrat POTUS.

Comment

Many of the people who take issue with Paul's foreign policy have never even been in the military or have close family that served. It's pretty easy to talk about policing the world and "fighting terror" when you don't have to lift a finger.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Many of the people who take issue with Paul's foreign policy have never even been in the military or have close family that served. It's pretty easy to talk about policing the world and "fighting terror" when you don't have to lift a finger.
                  If they don't believe in it, then they shouldn't join. We need changes, but not to his extent. I don't need to be a meteorologist to see a tornado coming.

Comment

Another thing I find ironic about Mr. Paul is how he's utterly against term limits and preaches to the heaves about smaller government when he's spent half of his adult life in elected office. His disciples like to overlook or completely dismiss that one.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Another thing I find ironic about Mr. Paul is how he's utterly against term limits and preaches to the heaves about smaller government when he's spent half of his adult life in elected office. His disciples like to overlook or completely dismiss that one.
                      He's just another politician. There's nothing wrong with that, unless you try to come across as something else.

Comment

show me where he said he is against term limits. his voting record shows otherwise.
                        110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

show me where he said he is against term limits. his voting record shows otherwise.
                          His time spent in office shows otherwise, though I guess the supposed term limits he "supports" are the ones that either apply to others or that extend for the length of his tenure in office.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

His time spent in office shows otherwise, though I guess the supposed term limits he "supports" are the ones that either apply to others or that extend for the length of his tenure in office.
                            you're grabbing a straws. he has supported term limits that would remove him from office. i think it is laughable to think he should remove himself from office.
                            110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

I'll put it as simple as I can:

In it for themselves:
                              Obama
                              Romney
                              Gingrich
                              Santorum

In it for the Country:
                              Paul

Each have their problems, but whose problems am I more willing to put up with?

Paul, by a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandslide.

Comment

23 years in congress kinda says something...

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X