No announcement yet.

Roadkill Vs. Gas Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were only 200 available. I'm sure it will be somewhat of a cluster but 200 cars is only going to be one screen, they have 4. The "cantina" area is shared and open to the public so even if you didn't get a voucher I don't see why you couldn't park at one of the other screens.

Comment

That's my alternate plan.
      Last edited by homealone; 08-19-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

This is mine followed by walking across the street. Unless my wife wants to watch a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          There were only 200 available. I'm sure it will be somewhat of a cluster but 200 cars is only going to be one screen, they have 4. The "cantina" area is shared and open to the public so even if you didn't get a voucher I don't see why you couldn't park at one of the other screens.
          I actually got a voucher. Hopefully I can get the Malibu charging system good to go and make it out.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I actually got a voucher. Hopefully I can get the Malibu charging system good to go and make it out.
            I tried to keep this in PMs but you inbox is full. lol

If you can't make the event or you car won't be ready, would you be willing to share the voucher?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
              I tried to keep this in PMs but you inbox is full. lol

If you can't make the event or you car won't be ready, would you be willing to share the voucher?

Thanks,
              Yea, I'll know Friday evening, sorry that's such short notice man.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Yea, I'll know Friday evening, sorry that's such short notice man.
                Not a problem, I appreciate it.

Comment

Dammit. How did they announce the Coyote "vouchers"?

I was planning to take the wagon there. If there ever was a Roadkill kinda car, that's it.

Anyone have a spare voucher?
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

No idea, kinda bummed myself.

That is no lie sir!

Comment

My buddy was able to secure one for me. Very crafty of him. I think some friends are going to park elsewhere and walk in.

My car doesn't have a radio (or antenna for that matter), so I think we're just going to sync the you tube episodes on the phone and play the audio through the car speakers that way.

Comment

Through Facebook on their event page. The vouchers were for $15 worth for food and free entry.

Coyote has 4 screens now, one is booked for the Roadkill show. I noticed that their website pulled The Man From Uncle from their listings tomorrow night so I'm assuming that's the screen they'll be using.

Assuming the other 3 screens don't sell out there won't be anything stopping you from buying tickets to Sinister 2, Fantastic Four or Hitman and walking over to the Roadkill show. That's what I'm planning on doing at least.

However if it is sold out I'm heading to the Panther Island brewery and will walk across the street.

Comment

Btw the Roadkill guys aren't familiar with the Coyote setup at all. It's a drive in of course but there is also lawn seating under the screens with speakers. It won't be as loud as your own stereo in a car but you'll be able to hear the show.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            Through Facebook on their event page. The vouchers were for $15 worth for food and free entry.

Coyote has 4 screens now, one is booked for the Roadkill show. I noticed that their website pulled The Man From Uncle from their listings tomorrow night so I'm assuming that's the screen they'll be using.

Assuming the other 3 screens don't sell out there won't be anything stopping you from buying tickets to Sinister 2, Fantastic Four or Hitman and walking over to the Roadkill show. That's what I'm planning on doing at least.

However if it is sold out I'm heading to the Panther Island brewery and will walk across the street.
                            I'll be there early, so I'm pretty sure I can catch a spot. Look for a bald dude with a blue '57 Plymouth station wagon. It might be me.

Comment

Sweet! We're going to the Painless open house around 3:00 and then hitting the Coyote early. See you there, Mr. Mayor!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Sweet! We're going to the Painless open house around 3:00 and then hitting the Coyote early. See you there, Mr. Mayor!
                                Wear blue, it's your color!

Comment

Working...
                                X