Jegs discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jegs discounts

Anyone have a code for Jegs? I'm looking to order some tires, anything I can save is good.

Last couple of months Ebay has been giving out coupons to buy shit on there. Jeg's advertises everything on there. I have bought loads of shit from them and saved about $500 so far.
    Last edited by Broncojohnny; 05-27-2018, 07:33 AM.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I never pay any attention to those eBay coupons. I thought they were some kind of gimmick. I need some sheet metal that Jegs sells, ill try one. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I never pay any attention to those eBay coupons. I thought they were some kind of gimmick. I need some sheet metal that Jegs sells, ill try one. Thanks
        Yea, a gimmick to increase their revenue! They are great if you are building a hot rod because everyone advertises their shit on there. Just make sure and use Jeg's and not Summit because you will pay state sales tax on Summit items.

It is also good to shop on there because a lot of the times there will be small shops that beat Jeg's by a few dollars on a given item.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Makes sense. Bummer, had a 15% off coupon in my email that expired friday. Ill look for more. I have about a $1200 order. I found Matts Classic Bowties has the cheapest on the Golden Star replacement panels. I just get them to mark local pick up and I drive over to Lewisville and save the freight. I need a door and a hood for my 55.
          Wish I could find a local hook up that has a Golden Star account. Wonder what the wholesale price is on that stuff.

Comment

I used an eBay coupon on gold and silver once. It was pretty awesome.

Comment

20% off today on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
                20% off today on Ebay
                Just used it.

Comment

Where do you get these EBAY coupons?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Just used it.
                    Got that one today. Only good for up to $100.. They ever go higher ? I have a $1400 order I need to place..
                    If they always cap at $100, guess I'll pull the trigger

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Where do you get these EBAY coupons?
                      They email.. The promo code this week is: PICKDADSGIFT
                      Gotta be over $50, 20% off, max value is $100

Comment

Working...
                      X