• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what the term means. It's just, why are batting down a hatch? Jk

I call BS on the weather. Crosses fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Our director went ahead and sent everybody home a few hours ago, and both vehicles are in the garage, no complaints here. Bring on the chinks of ice.
      That's racist!

Comment

Jack shit here so far.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          April 5, 2003 I stood on my porch and watched my brand new truck get beat to shit with hail. I was having flash backs because I just bought a new truck last month. That bitch is in the garage this time!
          Were you living in Plano at the time? I lived behind the Lowe's on 75 back then and got 3 of my cars beat to shit from a nasty storm around that time.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            You gotta learn to leave tomorrows troubles for tomorrows you.

Enjoy the beach while you're there!
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

April 5, 2003 I stood on my porch and watched my brand new truck get beat to shit with hail. I was having flash backs because I just bought a new truck last month. That bitch is in the garage this time!
              Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Were you living in Plano at the time? I lived behind the Lowe's on 75 back then and got 3 of my cars beat to shit from a nasty storm around that time.
              I lived in Allen at the time at was in Plano having dinner for my daughters Bday at the then new Posados just down the street/hwy on 75 and got caught in my New 02 Mustang GT, I made it to the bank at Park and 75 and hid in the drive thru til it passed. I don't think that place is a bank any more and might be converted to business park.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was living in an apartment in Richardson at the time. My on again, off again girl at the time came to visit from Denton. I didn't want to get the Mustang all mucked up from the pending rain, so we took her car to see "Phonebooth" at the theatre. Right in the middle of the movie you could hear all hell break loose. She was pissed but I was happy. lol.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe....Just looks like rain to me, no purple hail cores.

Comment

Mesquite is just now getting hit pretty good.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Yawnnnn pretty anticlimactic

All I got was wet cardboard on the beater car in driveway.
                      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

What a letdown.

Comment

Seeing as my buick takes up 3/4 of the garage, my 4 other cars live outside. So I'm pretty happy nothing came of it last night.

Comment

Cant even predict the weather 12 hours away...but somehow we know exactly how much of an impact Jim Bob's diesel is having on the weather in 3008.

Comment

Fake news!

These damn weatherman create all this fake hype, quite ridiculous IMO. They take crying wolf to a whole nother level.

Comment

bro, just be happy your lot will not be full of totals for the next two months.

fuck all that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X