Lefties attacking Ryan's daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefties attacking Ryan's daughter

This POS said he hopes someone fucks Ryan's daughter and knocks her up. Fucking kids are off limits.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

"Happily Fucked" Not surprised people on the internet say sick stuff.

Comment

She's 13 for fuck's sake. You mention the Obama girls however and libs lose their damned minds. Remember the sick shit they said about Palin's kids?

Comment

There's fucktards on both sides of the isle. But I agree this was WAY over the line and the guy needs his ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
          There's fucktards on both sides of the isle. But I agree this was WAY over the line and the guy needs his ass kicked.
          Libs did the same to Palin's daughter. Can you show me anyone saying anything about Obama's kids?

Comment

Pigs....

Comment

They called Clintons daughter horsefaced and other stuff. I don't remember what they said about Bush's daughters, something tho. Later they made a big deal about their partying. There has been ALOT of name calling for Mrs Obama. I haven't seen anything about his daughter. I wouldn't be surprised tho, and if your honest you wouldn't be either.

Comment

They called Clintons daughter horsefaced and other stuff. I don't remember what they said about Bush's daughters, something tho. Later they made a big deal about their partying. There has been ALOT of name calling for Mrs Obama. I haven't seen anything about his daughter. I wouldn't be surprised tho, and if your honest you wouldn't be either.
                They were just upset the Bush twins were actually decent looking.

Comment

Horse faced (description) is different than wishing someone would fuck your 13 year old daughter and knock her up. And Chewie is fair game. She's an adult and a Wookie.

Comment

Working...
                  X