Obama witch doctor to stay, creator vows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
    If your so dense you don't get it than there's no point explaining it to you. You couldn't understand it. You better go I think your sheets are ready to go in the drier.
    So, what you are really saying is that you don't have a valid reason and you are throwing out the race card like people tend to do when they don't have a valid argument. You aren't going to explain why it is racist because you can't. You have proven my point.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      So, what you are really saying is that you don't have a valid reason and you are throwing out the race card like people tend to do when they don't have a valid argument. You aren't going to explain why it is racist because you can't. You have proven my point.
      What ever makes you feel better about yourself.

Comment

Actually, I am disappointed because I was hoping you could finally clarify the reason why people use the race card. Maybe the people using it are used to playing the poor, whoa is me, role. They know people will feel guilty and try to make them feel loved. Maybe they like it because they get free stuff that they don't have to work for. Bunch of lazy fucks. Be a man and don't wear you feelings on your sleeve. Then, you won't get your feelings hurt so easily or see racism at every turn.

Comment

Anytime someone pulls the race card, it's because they really have nothing else
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Wow this idiot drops the race card, is given multiple chances to defend his accusations and balks each time. Very typical liberal move.

Comment

Comment

Even racism is free speech
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Well lets hear it .

Im not a racist and you dindn't even answwer my post . id like to hear your take . so explain or ill assume you cant just like all the rest

Comment

Dam morons---err I mean Mormons, you never know what they are wearing under all those clothes!

Discalmer: I do not like EITHER guy. I have a hard time believing that these are the BEST America can offer for Commander in Chief!
                    Last edited by likeitfast55; 10-16-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      Hey man, where'd you get my picture?

Comment

Working...
                      X