No announcement yet.

Obama thought he won the debate until told otherwise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprised at all. That is funny if true, however.

And yeah, that article reads like a post from Paramedic Tim.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"the most transparent President in history," LuLz I think Mitt said something about this; just because you keep saying it...

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
        "the most transparent President in history," LuLz I think Mitt said something about this; just because you keep saying it...
        Yeah, Obama said that back in '08 and a few times since then.
        Last edited by CJ; 10-13-2012, 09:21 AM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Concerns have been raised regarding if there is an Obama loss whether or not there will be rioting. Thoughts?
          I don't give a shit. Fair Park might burn down? That would be an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
            There are actually around 8-10 quotes on Barry's "transparency", beginning after the day he was sworn in, when speaking to his newly appointed senior staff. "Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstone of this presidency". If you need some more, they are easily found.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              This is just how the Brits write; live overseas for any length of time and you will get used to it.
              I've been around it, the problem I have is that the guy was specifically trying to write a piece that flexed his vocabulary and would make the reader step back and applaud his superb intelligence. He has the equivalent of nerd little dick syndrome.

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              Man I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.
              It was absurd.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Not surprised at all. That is funny if true, however.

And yeah, that article reads like a post from Paramedic Tim.
              LMFAO! His article lead to google hits from people wondering wtf he was talking about.

Comment

Ivan Kenneally is Editor in Chief of the Daily Witness.
                Love the article, but damn the word choice exhausted my brain. It's like exclude on literary steroids.
                Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I don't give a shit. Fair Park might burn down? That would be an improvement.
                Pretty sure if there is any unruliness it would make the LA riots seem like a block party.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Love the article, but damn the word choice exhausted my brain. It's like exclude on literary steroids.

Pretty sure if there is any unruliness it would make the LA riots seem like a block party.
                  I guess it would give me something to watch on TV then.

At this point in our history, it's about time for a good riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I guess it would give me something to watch on TV then.

At this point in our history, it's about time for a good riot.
                    Be careful what you wish for.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Be careful what you wish for.
                      Not wishing for it, but I won't sweat it.

Comment

Working...
                      X