X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

110 S. 114 Innovation Districts for School Improvement Act IS
    110 S. 115 Oil SENSE Act IS [12]
    110 S. 116 STEP UP Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 117 Lane Evans Veterans Health and Benefits Improvement Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 133 American Fuels Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 433 Iraq War De-Escalation Act of 2007 IS [24]
    110 S. 453 Deceptive Practices and Voter Intimidation Prevention Act of 2007 RS [25][26][27]
    110 S. 674 Transparency and Accountability in Military and Security Contracting Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 692 VA Hospital Quality Report Card Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 713 Dignity for Wounded Warriors Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 737 Voter Advocate and Democracy Index Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 767 Fuel Economy Reform Act IS
    110 S. 768 Fuel Economy Reform Act IS
    110 S. 795 Citizenship Promotion Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 823 Microbicide Development Act IS
    110 S. 906 Mercury Market Minimization Act of 2007 ENR
    110 S. 976 Genomics and Personalized Medicine Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1067 Healthy Places Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1068 Healthy Communities Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1084 Homes for Heroes Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1151 Health Care for Hybrids Act IS [12]
    110 S. 1181 Shareholder Vote on Executive Compensation Act IS
    110 S. 1222 STOP FRAUD Act IS
    110 S. 1271 Homecoming Enhancement Research and Oversight (HERO) Act IS
    110 S. 1306 Lead Free Toys Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1324 National Low-Carbon Fuel Standard Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1389 Climate Change Education Act IS
    110 S. 1430 Iran Sanctions Enhancement Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1513 Predominantly Black Institution Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1574 Teaching Residency Act IS
    110 S. 1713 To provide for the issuance of a commemorative postage stamp in honor of Rosa Parks. IS
    110 S. 1790 Communities of Color Teen Pregnancy Prevention Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1811 Lead Poisoning Reduction Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1817 To ensure proper administration of the discharge of members of the Armed Forces for personality disorder, and for other purposes. IS
    110 S. 1818 Missing Mercury in Manufacturing Monitoring and Mitigation Act IS
    110 S. 1824 Hospital Quality Report Card Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1873 Improving Emergency Medical Care and Response Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1885 Military Family Job Protection Act IS
    110 S. 1977 Nuclear Weapons Threat Reduction Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 1989 Pigford Claims Remedy Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 2030 To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require reporting relating to bundled contributions made by persons other than registered lobbyists. IS
    110 S. 2044 Independent Contractor Proper Classification Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 2066 Back to School: Improving Standards for Nutrition and Physical Education in Schools Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 2111 Positive Behavior for Effective Schools Act IS
    110 S. 2132 To prohibit the introduction or delivery for introduction into interstate commerce of children's products that contain lead, and for other purposes. IS
    110 S. 2147 Security Contractor Accountability Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 2202 Renewable Fuel Standard Extension Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 2224 Nuclear Release Notice Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 2227 Success in the Middle Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 2330 Veterans Homelessness Prevention Act IS
    110 S. 2347 Prevention Through Affordable Access Act IS
    110 S. 2392 National STEM Scholarship Database Act IS
    110 S. 2428 National STEM Scholarship Database Act IS
    110 S. 2433 Global Poverty Act of 2007 RS
    110 S. 2519 Contracting and Tax Accountability Act of 2007 IS
    110 S. 3047 Enhancing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education Act of 2008 IS
    110 S. 3077 Strengthening Transparency and Accountability in Federal Spending Act of 2008 IS
    110 S. 3142 A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to enhance public health activities related to stillbirth and sudden unexpected infant death. IS
    110 S. 3358 A bill to provide for enhanced food-borne illness surveillance and food safety capacity. IS
    110 S. 3506 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the credit for purchase of vehicles fueled by natural gas or liquefied natural gas and to amend the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users to reauthorize the Clean School Bus Program of the Environmental Protection Agency. IS
    110 S.CON.RES. 25 Condemning the recent violent actions of the Government of Zimbabwe against peaceful opposition party activists and members of civil society. RS [28]
    110 S.CON.RES. 44 Expressing the sense of Congress that a commemorative postage stamp should be issued honoring Rosa Louise McCauley Parks. IS
    110 S.CON.RES. 46 Whereas Sickle Cell Disease is an inherited blood disorder that is a major health problem in the United States, primarily affecting African Americans; IS
    110 S.CON.RES. 96 A concurrent resolution commemorating Irena Sendler, a woman whose bravery saved the lives of thousands during the Holocaust and remembering her legacy of courage, selflessness, and hope. HDS
    110 S.CON.RES. 5 Honoring the life of Percy Lavon Julian, a pioneer in the field of organic chemistry and the only African-American chemist to be inducted into the National Academy of Sciences. IS
    110 S.J.RES. 23 Whereas the Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Iraq (Public Law 107-243) authorized the President `to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to... IS
    110 S.RES. 133 Whereas Bishop Gilbert Earl Patterson was born in 1939 to Bishop W.A. and Mrs. Mary Patterson, Sr., in Humboldt, Tennessee; ATS
    110 S.RES. 268 Designating July 12, 2007, as `National Summer Learning Day'. ATS
    110 S.RES. 383 Honoring and recognizing the achievements of Carl Stokes, the first African-American mayor of a major American city, in the 40th year since his election as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio. IS
    110 S.RES. 600 A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney, and Michael Schwerner in Philadelphia, Mississippi, while working in the name of American democracy to register voters and secure civil rights during the summer of 1964, which has become known as "Freedom Summer". ATS
    110 S.RES. 628 A resolution expressing support for the designation of Disability Pride Day and recognizing that all people, including people living with disabilities, have the right, responsibility, and ability to be active, contributing members of society and fully engaged as citizens of the United States
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So Barry wrote 2 bills and Ryan did 2 bills yet somehow it's Ryan's bad. Again, how many of Barry's budgets got passed and can you explain the 99-0 votes on his bills? Ryan's got quite a bit more than that.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

Wow, that list looks very impressive… lol

Obama understands how the game is played and is not afraid to play it. You must understand that from day one Obama has been a creation of a political machine. As a state senator with eyes toward Washington he knew that he needed to create a legislative record. So…

Obama struck a deal with then-head of the Illinois Senate, Emil Jones, in a well-recorded conversation asking Jones to make him a U.S. Senator, following which, Jones appointed him head of prominent, headline-grabbing legislation worked on by other Senators to raise his political profile, and had him craft legislation to meet major tragedies in the news.

As Houston Press reporter Todd Spivak would note:

"But what's interesting, and almost never discussed, is that he built his entire legislative record in Illinois in a single year... Jones appointed Obama sponsor of virtually every high-profile piece of legislation, angering many rank-and-file state legislators who had more seniority than Obama and had spent years championing the bills... During his seventh and final year in the state Senate, Obama's stats soared. He sponsored a whopping 26 bills passed into law — including many he now cites in his presidential campaign when attacked as inexperienced. It was a stunning achievement that started him on the path of national politics — and he couldn't have done it without Jones. Before Obama ran for U.S. Senate in 2004, he was virtually unknown even in his own state. Polls showed fewer than 20 percent of Illinois voters had ever heard of Barack Obama. Jones further helped raise Obama's profile by having him craft legislation addressing the day-to-day tragedies that dominated local news headlines."

Spivak quotes another Illinois Senator, Rickey Hendon, as saying,

"I took all the beatings and insults and endured all the racist comments over the years from nasty Republican committee chairmen, Barack didn't have to endure any of it, yet, in the end, he got all the credit. I don't consider it bill jacking, but no one wants to carry the ball 99 yards all the way to the one-yard line, and then give it to the halfback who gets all the credit and the stats in the record book."

Obama’s record as a U.S. Senator is a continuance of this same stategy. (Co)Sponsor lots of legislation to pad the resume. But from that long list only two (2) became law. A fluff piece supporting Ethiopian democracy and a ban on exporting mercury.

Yawn.

But it does help stuff an empty suit.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            I know this is his claim but I don't buy it. It's his true opinion masked by a fabricated troll job so to not be bashed by 95 % of the board on the subject. He wants Obama in office but doesn't have a valid reason as to why, hence the troll job
            this

Comment

naynay your boy Obama is a softy who caters to leaches and allows this country to look weak to the world. nothing has changed America needs a leader now and its obvious we do not have one.

Comment

Just a reminder about Naynay's boy:

The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

The disparity in treatment between civilian and uniformed personnel is causing a backlash within the military that could undermine recruitment and retention.

The proposed increases in health care payments by service members, which must be approved by Congress, are part of the Pentagon’s $487 billion cut in spending. It seeks to save $1.8 billion from the Tricare medical system in the fiscal 2013 budget, and $12.9 billion by 2017.

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!

Comment

Originally posted by blownragtop View Post
                  Wow, that list looks very impressive… lol

Obama understands how the game is played and is not afraid to play it. You must understand that from day one Obama has been a creation of a political machine.
                  this is the beauty of it
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    this is the beauty of it
                    Ok, you got your black president and he sucked, how about we split the difference and elect a Mexican president next time?

Comment

or a woman!
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

or a woman!
                        How about Condalisa Rice and get it all out of our system? Her VP can be a Latin Jew.
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

or a woman!
                          Sure, as long as it isn't that gun hating Hilary.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            How about Condalisa Rice and get it all out of our system? Her VP can be a Latin Jew.
                            I would definitely leave the country.

I would much rather have Colin Powell as the POTUS.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm digging New Mexico's governor.

Comment

This arguement about $300k houses is fucking retarded. In my "hood", houses go from around $275-$400k. Not a single bitch ass Obama sign. On my block ALONE, there are 4 Romney signs.
                                Detailing by Dylan
                                817-494-3396
                                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Working...
                                X