For 4eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
    It's tough because he didn't order the invasion to start with so us being there isn't his fault. As I said he could have pulled them all out immediately but that would have cause so much chaos the countries would have went up in flames even worse. Afghanistan is from Bush taking his eyes off the ball and invading Iraq before finishing there. It allowed the Taliban to have some breathing room and re-consolidate. If Bush had not invaded either country then No one would have been killed and your brains would not have been scrambled. And the 50,000 plus others would not have been injured. Did we need to take care of Bin Lauden and Al Quaida? yes but special ops teams would have been a better method IMO.
    If the americans are leaders in the enemy and trying to kill american soldiers them yes they deserved to die.
    Nice way of dodging. The deaths of Americans killed by F&F, Obama murders? What about the Americans killed without due process by him? That's killing Americans in violation of the Constitution. That's a war crime. And again, every soldier who died after he took office and failed to remove them. Those are him. Have to maintain parity
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Nice way of dodging. The deaths of Americans killed by F&F, Obama murders? What about the Americans killed without due process by him? That's killing Americans in violation of the Constitution. That's a war crime. And again, every soldier who died after he took office and failed to remove them. Those are him. Have to maintain parity

What did I dodge? I answered all but the fast and furious part and I don't have a opinion on that. Was the gun used from the us? I guess does that mean the drug runner would not have had a different weapon? Doubtful. The guy would still have been killed.
      If Obama invades another country then those deaths are on him, with what we have not so much

Comment

What did I dodge? I answered all but the fast and furious part and I don't have a opinion on that. Was the gun used from the us? I guess does that mean the drug runner would not have had a different weapon? Doubtful. The guy would still have been killed.
        If Obama invades another country then those deaths are on him, with what we have not so much
        Yes, the weapons were sold by the US (with the gun shops screaming they didn't want to do it to the ATF and still being ordered to do it) and were used to execute Border Patrolman Terry and 4 other Americans AND hundreds of Mexicans. Those are Obama murders too, right?

So, deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan under Obama aren't his responsibility? How do you figure Sparkles?

Comment

Yes, the weapons were sold by the US (with the gun shops screaming they didn't want to do it to the ATF and still being ordered to do it) and were used to execute Border Patrolman Terry and 4 other Americans AND hundreds of Mexicans. Those are Obama murders too, right?

So, deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan under Obama aren't his responsibility? How do you figure Sparkles?
          He didn't put us there and once we were in we can't get out quickly without the countries burning to the ground. They probably will anyway but the puppet governments need time to at least appear to train troops. If w hadn't invaded then all those people would not have died.

And the cartels didn't have any other weapons? If it had not been for F&F the cartels would be totally disarmed and noone would be hurt and everything would be all sweetness and light huh? I don't think so.

Comment

He didn't put us there and once we were in we can't get out quickly without the countries burning to the ground. They probably will anyway but the puppet governments need time to at least appear to train troops. If w hadn't invaded then all those people would not have died.

And the cartels didn't have any other weapons? If it had not been for F&F the cartels would be totally disarmed and noone would be hurt and everything would be all sweetness and light huh? I don't think so.
            Again, you're ignoring the MASSIVE jump in US casualties in AFghanistan after he was elected. The cartels used weapons the Obama administration gave them to kill Americans. Spin it as you like, your boy more directly than Bush ever did, killed Amerians. Hell, you even have him violating federal and international laws and ordering execution of Americans without due process.

You're a fucking idiot.

Comment

4eyed should run for office.

Comment

Agreed, he was wrong. IMO we need to get the fuck out of all those shitholes. Our interfering does nothing but cause shitstorms. We had no business going into any of those countries. We should have sent a special ops team after Bin Lauden and stopped there. Iraq was either about the oil OR WMD's depending on your point of view. If it was about the WMD's who gives a fuck about gas or germ warfare. EVERYBODY has those. If WMD's worry you so much why didn't we go after N. Korea? They have H-bombs and now have the capability to reach us with them. That's alot worse that chemical weapons IMO. Plus we're still at war with them.
                I spent a year stationed in Korea. I saw the DMZ, the tunnels, and spent quite a bit of time being educated on their actual capabilities and plans. I was stationed over there during their first nuke test, and I was there for the exercises following it. Sounds like you need to shut the fuck up. Just my two cents.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  I spent a year stationed in Korea. I saw the DMZ, the tunnels, and spent quite a bit of time being educated on their actual capabilities and plans. I was stationed over there during their first nuke test, and I was there for the exercises following it. Sounds like you need to shut the fuck up. Just my two cents.
                  Lies. 4eyes says so with his incredible world experience

Comment

Lies. 4eyes says so with his incredible world experience
                    Nope I believe him on that. Get it thru your head I think invading Iraq and to a lessor extent afganistan was the biggest mistake our country has ever made. We shouldn't be there. But if we're going to invade to take out a mad man with a WMD then take out the real threat. Don't make up some bullshit excuse and ram it down our throats while using patriotism to silence anyone who objects.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      4eyed should run for office.
                      Never happen. I would tell someone they were full of shit to their face and the sheeple would never vote for me

Comment

Again, you're ignoring the MASSIVE jump in US casualties in AFghanistan after he was elected. The cartels used weapons the Obama administration gave them to kill Americans. Spin it as you like, your boy more directly than Bush ever did, killed Amerians. Hell, you even have him violating federal and international laws and ordering execution of Americans without due process.

You're a fucking idiot.
                        I already answered that question you just don't like my answer. I didn't ignor crap.

Comment

I already answered that question you just don't like my answer. I didn't ignor crap.
                          You really did. "Obama couldn't just pull troops out." Yes he could have.
                          "Obama isn't responsible for wars he didn't start." Yes he is, he could have ended it at any time
                          "Americans who are bad guys deserve to die." Who decides what a bad guy is? Especially with no court, no jury, no charges and no checks. Just a bullet. Would you be okay with Bush, Chaney or pretty much any Republican with this power?

Comment

Nope I believe him on that. Get it thru your head I think invading Iraq and to a lessor extent afganistan was the biggest mistake our country has ever made. We shouldn't be there. But if we're going to invade to take out a mad man with a WMD then take out the real threat. Don't make up some bullshit excuse and ram it down our throats while using patriotism to silence anyone who objects.
                            Maybe you missed where those madmen were taken out. Would you like links to the WMD's we found in Iraq, or would you like to talk to a few people around here who actually dealt with them?

Comment

Can you two motherfuckers take it to PM, please? I think everybody is tired of listening to both of you. At least I am, and since I'm the King of my world, I speak for everybody.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                Can you two motherfuckers take it to PM, please? I think everybody is tired of listening to both of you. At least I am, and since I'm the King of my world, I speak for everybody.
                                Wrong, I'm The King......

Comment

Working...
                                X