No announcement yet.

health insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As with anything, costs vary wildly and mean nothing unless you also know what type of plan they have. HMO, PPO, etc. You really need a description of benefits, as well as know what percentage each person's employer pays to be able to come up with an accurate value.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 96MYSTIC View Post
      $0 Medical, dental, vision etc. PT @ UPS.
      but it's not good coverage.
      2006 Civic SI
      2009 Pilot
      1988 GT
      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
        I pay 0 for myself and about 100 a month for my "domestic partner" through my current co. They have pretty good health care
        Homo. And how are you registering a domestic partner?
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by 96MYSTIC View Post
          $0 Medical, dental, vision etc. PT @ UPS.
          This is what I need to do when i decide to start working at my shop full time. Land a PT gig at UPS .

Comment

$370/month for just me.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
              This is what I need to do when i decide to start working at my shop full time. Land a PT gig at UPS .
              FedEx pays $4 more an hour I believe with free benefits as well.
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

$600 a month plus another $200 into my HSA to cover the high deductible, thanks Obama.

Comment

Zero a month with $12 doctor visits with a cap of $3k a year for the family
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

myself my wife and my 1 year old $310, dental vision included and life insurance

Comment

$0 for my wife and I for medical, dental, and vision. They also fund an FSA with the full amount of the deductible.

In the 5 years I've been here I have yet to spend a dollar out of pocket on anything health related. I consider myself very fortunate, and with costs only going up, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last forever.
                      2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

203 per month health only 5k deductible
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

For thos with personal health insurance. How much do for how many people and where? Looking into getting health I insurance for my mom. She does not have health insurance now.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Current company I'm around 300 or 400 a month for family. However, the typical job seems to be 800-1200 a month for family...etc.
                            Where on earth are you getting the 800-1200 a month numbers? I have never seen anyone that high aside from like COBRA or something.

Most seem to be like $400 for an entire family

Comment

We went from this:

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              $600 a month plus another $200 into my HSA to cover the high deductible, thanks Obama.
                              To this:

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                              $0 for my wife and I for medical, dental, and vision. They also fund an FSA with the full amount of the deductible.

In the 5 years I've been here I have yet to spend a dollar out of pocket on anything health related. I consider myself very fortunate, and with costs only going up, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last forever.
                              It's a broken system that needs an overhaul, and I'm concerned for my kids' future, but at least it's less of an issue for the immediate future.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                We went from this:

To this:

It's a broken system that needs an overhaul, and I'm concerned for my kids' future, but at least it's less of an issue for the immediate future.
                                Wait your company just started fully covering insurance? Or is your "from to" backwards?

Comment

Working...
                                X