No announcement yet.

Weed use can lead to kidney failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not had any signs of kidney failure and I can pretty much god damn guarantee I am in the top 1% of smokers in the nation.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
      I have not had any signs of kidney failure and I can pretty much god damn guarantee I am in the top 1% of smokers in the nation.
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        You've obviously have never met my brother. Just imagine bevis and butthead on repeat......for the last 35 years. He's smoked himself brain dead.
        It all seriousness, was he a genius before he started smoking?

Comment

jluv is spot on, it is really wild to think we are in the middle of the end of a prohibition in our era. I really hope this shakes up all of the industries that have become so powerful in America.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            It all seriousness, was he a genius before he started smoking?
            I don't know about genius, well above average...yes.

Comment

You can see that the stuff will eventually be legal everywhere. That's good news for other drugs that have a much more profound effect on changing people's lives for the better. Such as LSD, DMT, mushrooms, etc. I'm curious as to how they'll deal with that next. You've already legalized weed, which itself becomes psychedelic if you turn it into the jellies they used to eat in france a couple hundred years ago. So its like once you open that door, where do you stop?
              WH

Comment

weed always made me lazy. Most dopers I have been around seem to not care about anything except smoking. Then of course it opens the gate to other drugs to escape reality.

Comment

^^^^^^^ you've got to be fucking kidding me, right?
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

So I took time to research CHS a bit and there are three overriding things I see.

1. It appears to be a type of allergic reaction.. or at least the symptoms are allergy like
                      2. It doesn't kill anyone.
                      3. It goes away if you stop doing pot.

In other words, it's a non story.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                        weed always made me lazy. Most dopers I have been around seem to not care about anything except smoking. Then of course it opens the gate to other drugs to escape reality.

That would be my only complaint against weed, but it wouldn't be a very good complaint. Not when alcohol is legal. Basically, its outside of government's power to control alcohol. Or weed. That's pretty damn clear. But weed does seem to make some people just sort of piss their lives away. Maybe if they never had access to it, they'd have just moved on and actually did something. But the same thing can be said for any substance abuse. I'd just like to see people actually admit that about weed. I know some potheads that take it as their life's mission. Which is, to only concern themselves with weed and the acquisition of more weed. Not a good life to lead, not at all.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          That would be my only complaint against weed, but it wouldn't be a very good complaint. Not when alcohol is legal. Basically, its outside of government's power to control alcohol. Or weed. That's pretty damn clear. But weed does seem to make some people just sort of piss their lives away. Maybe if they never had access to it, they'd have just moved on and actually did something. But the same thing can be said for any substance abuse. I'd just like to see people actually admit that about weed. I know some potheads that take it as their life's mission. Which is, to only concern themselves with weed and the acquisition of more weed. Not a good life to lead, not at all.
                          It kills ambition for a lot of people. Really, it just makes being bored more bearable, being broke or stressed easier to accept. Most of those people would have fucked off their potential anyway, either with another drug, poor choices, etc.

Regardless, making it illegal changes nothing. It's around. Always has been and always will be. People who would smoke are gonna smoke anyway. Let's not make them criminals for it. And the honest, controversial truth is that the same thing applies to ALL drugs. We might as well spend the resources to regulate, educate, treat, and help our economy from a city level all the way up to a national level. Drugs are here to stay. Fighting it only puts money in certain assholes' pockets. Let's figure out a way to capitalize on this shit while still pumping a little more into drug education and treatment programs.

The government could actually have much more control over the effects of drug use if they legalized and then regulated everything. I would bet almost anything that the long-term end result would be the same or less users, but a ton less criminals. You'd think they would want that kind of control.

Don't get me started.
                          Last edited by jluv; 12-31-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I think that most of their desire for drug control, actually comes from their pants shitting fear of LSD. If you look into the history of LSD, its definitely pants shitting fear. No question. LSD does something to people, and for the people, its a good thing. It seems to force them to sort of re-examine their lives, and have to face up to a lot of things they've been running from. Soldiers who take it, don't want to be soldiers anymore. Its also completely harmless, as harmless as maryjuana if not more so because you don't have to smoke it.

People who worked in office cubicles, quit their jobs because they start thinking that people were not meant to live that way. It seems to bring to the surface the bad things that you know about yourself or things you're doing that you are on some level against, and make you realize that you just can't do that anymore. Bad, bad news for the establishment and the power base as it was when LSD was banned, and as it is now. I'm not some pitiful hippie, nor have I ever done any of those drugs. I just found the history of it all to be very interesting.

So basically if you have LSD completely legal, you've got a shit ton of people who are now saying "nuh uh. I'm not going along with this bullshit, no more." That's why they're piss scared of it.
                            WH

Comment

Where do you get your info from again? Not saying you are right or wrong, I am just baffled on your perspective.

Comment

Not a medical professional by any stretch, but I wonder if LSD might not have had some merit (if given a chance) in quashing physically harmful addictions, such as alcohol, nicotine, or opiates.

Comment

Working...
                                X