• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Crazy eyes.

Comment

• Comment

• Tony Romo?
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• The first time was so traumatizing he went back for seconds.

Afterward, the teacher led the teen upstairs to her room where he said she sexually assaulted him. That same week the teenager went back to Moran’s residence where they had sex a second time.

Comment

• Not bad for a mug shot.

Comment

• Another crazy eyes teacher.......Yukon OK

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/27...y-student.html

The first time was so traumatizing he went back for seconds.
                  I hope this helps her in court because I think this story is ridiculous. What did this spineless idiot think was going to eventually with her sending nude pictures of herself through snapchat? Then he got invited to her house. And he went! Geesh...

Comment

• I'm mean seriously, if these teacher need a good fuckin', hit me up. No rape charges and Ill even buy you Chipolte first. It'll be the best 3 minutes of their life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      I'm mean seriously, if these teacher need a good fuckin', hit me up. No rape charges and Ill even buy you Chipolte first. It'll be the best 3 minutes of their life!
                      I would suggest if you are going to Chipotle, you do that after the indoor sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                        I would suggest if you are going to Chipotle, you do that after the indoor sports.
                        What's wrong with fukin and fartin at the same time?

Comment

I'm mean seriously, if these teacher need a good fuckin', hit me up. No rape charges and Ill even buy you Chipolte first. It'll be the best 3 minutes of their life!
                          I'd imagine that if she wanted to be disappointed by a grown man that she would have still been fuckin' her husband.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            Nah, after.... I want to stick my taquito in her bean dip.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I'd imagine that if she wanted to be disappointed by a grown man that she would have still been fuckin' her husband.
                            This is truff.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              What's wrong with fukin and fartin at the same time?
                              You will be tasting it a second time.... That taco will be rank.

I guess that is how some people get their thrust on....

Comment

Hey 3 minutes is still a long time for me! I call it efficiency

Comment

Working...
                                X