Boys vs G-men...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    We all knew it was going to be a shit show, but fuck'em, we won and that's all that matters. Our defense is good and so is theirs, we have a little bit better QB, Eli can't get out of his own way and Dak is still learning.

That hit that retard Eli took from Jaylon, I didn't think that moron was going to get back up ahahahahaha!
    The look on his face said it all.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      The look on his face said it all.
      ahahahahahahaha!!!

Jaylon really could have fucked him up if he wanted to, I believe Jaylon was tripping that he was trying to scamper into the endzone and then thought about that fine $$$ and decided just to give him a lick, lmfao!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I know all of Gspot nation were screaming, SLIDE you retarded PENDEJO!!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          We all knew it was going to be a shit show, but fuck'em, we won and that's all that matters. Our defense is good and so is theirs, we have a little bit better QB, Eli can't get out of his own way and Dak is still learning.

That hit that retard Eli took from Jaylon, I didn't think that moron was going to get back up ahahahahaha!

Omg jaylon smashed him.

It was even sweeter seeing it in person on the Jumbotron and hearing everyone go “OHHHHHHHHHH!”

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt Eli will be around a lot longer with an o-line like that
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X