No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, im interested... as soon as the pricing comes down. An easy 100+ hp and added awd effect? Yes please.

That's how I imagine the cars in back to the future were retrofitted.

Comment

• That's some cool shit. I geek out on this stuff big time.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• i bet it's like $25k and a bitch to balance tires

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

• Damn that hand gliding mishap almost sucked, he could have dieded.

And that warehouse fuck up, I'd just quit, no way I'm picking all that shit up, much less re-stack it, lmao!!!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  How does one initiate the report to teh supervisor in a situation like this? Ahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    How does one initiate the report to teh supervisor in a situation like this? Ahahahah
                    Boss, you not going to fucking believe this. So we had a fucking earthquake and....

David

Comment

• It doesn't even look like the forklift brushed the cross piece very hard. I wonder what that warehouse stocked?
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• ridiculously overloaded storage
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Read something in the comments that the shelves were stacked with cheese.

Comment

• Saw this on Yellow Bullet

8.2M views, 17K likes, 1.2K loves, 8.9K comments, 146K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from The United Spot: If pictures could talk, oh wait this picture totally talks Donations-...

Comment

• Originally posted by ss junk View Post
                              lmao

Comment

• All that azzz...

Comment

Working...
                                X