Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Saturday @ Redline 11-05-11

COMING UP SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12

Fun n grudge? More like let the race cars make pass after pass while the street cars sit. Not sure why either but I have never seen so many cars wrecks and blow up at any of the other tracks.

Comment

count me in, weather permitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
        Fun n grudge? More like let the race cars make pass after pass while the street cars sit. Not sure why either but I have never seen so many cars wrecks and blow up at any of the other tracks.
        yea, sat. night sucked. We drove 2 hours to get there, got charged $60 at the gate and never made a pass. After Alonzo's wreck we loaded up and left. We saw 3 wrecks in the 2 hours, while we where there.
        JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Fast cars wreck, I don't think it was their fault. That style of racing is balls out right?
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            Fast cars wreck, I don't think it was their fault. That style of racing is balls out right?
            Thats what I thought racing was about!
            sigpic

Comment

Half of these cars run 5s and look like complete trash. I don't see how some pass tech. I think I saw at least 3 people almost wreck just burning out. And what's up with letting anybody walk up on the starting line and watch. Good way for someone to get killed.

Comment

I will try to make the next one. I might fit in two of those classes !
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X