1/4 mile times with my brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 mile times with my brother

As most of you know we both just bought new 2012 Mustangs about two weeks apart a couple months ago. We have done GT500 axle backs along with lowering springs and panhard bars. We are both competive as heck and I love it. Here is one of our runs at the track yesterday. Again both cars have the exact same mods. This was not our best runs of the day but pretty darn close. I redlighted so I lost but I still was ahead of him at the end of the track. All in fun of course. Both cars have less than 2K miles on them.

Me Him
    60ft 2.12 2.14
    330 5.622 5.632
    1/8 8.423 8.426
    MPH 88.62 88.77
    1000 10.821 10.834
    1/4 12.852 12.834
    MPH 110.28 112.45

My best time of the day was a 12.75@111MPH and his was a 12.80@112MPH. All I can say is these cars are pretty consistent and I got the best time that day. I look forward to doing this again soon. That was too much fun.
    2012 Mustang GT
    Mods: TSW Nurburgring Wheels/Saleen Grille/Boss Lower/GT500 Axle-Back Exhaust/Ford K-Springs/Adj Pan-Hard Rod
    Times: 12.75@111MPH

2012 F150 FX2 Ecoboost
    Mods: Bone Stock
    Times: Slow

Very nice! That was a close race!

Comment

Originally posted by Garceeya View Post
      As most of you know we both just bought new 2012 Mustangs about two weeks apart a couple months ago. We have done GT500 axle backs along with lowering springs and panhard bars. We are both competive as heck and I love it. Here is one of our runs at the track yesterday. Again both cars have the exact same mods. This was not our best runs of the day but pretty darn close. I redlighted so I lost but I still was ahead of him at the end of the track. All in fun of course. Both cars have less than 2K miles on them.

Me Him
      60ft 2.12 2.14
      330 5.622 5.632
      1/8 8.423 8.426
      MPH 88.62 88.77
      1000 10.821 10.834
      1/4 12.852 12.834
      MPH 110.28 112.45

My best time of the day was a 12.75@111MPH and his was a 12.80@112MPH. All I can say is these cars are pretty consistent and I got the best time that day. I look forward to doing this again soon. That was too much fun.
      my car is "Faster".
      2012 GT - Brembo car
      "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

Nice! Good to see you two in Ford products

Comment

Originally posted by GARS04 View Post
          my car is "Faster".
          I beat you , so mine Is the fastest

http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

i have the fastest completely stock with auto 2012 5.0 made, i guarantee it !!

Comment

Grey is the fastest color. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Grey is the fastest color. :-)
                BS everyone knows black is the fastest color.
                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Garceeya View Post

Me Him
                  60ft 2.12 2.14
                  330 5.622 5.632
                  1/8 8.423 8.426
                  MPH 88.62 88.77
                  1000 10.821 10.834
                  1/4 12.852 12.834
                  MPH 110.28 112.45

You should come by and let us tune it, not tell him and take them back to the track.. See what he says when you slaughter him!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                    You should come by and let us tune it, not tell him and take them back to the track.. See what he says when you slaughter him!! haha
                    Is this Clint? Damn that's mean....lol. Interested to see what they both down Saturday at your dyno day though.
                    2012 GT - Brembo car
                    "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

Originally posted by GARS04 View Post
                      Is this Clint? Damn that's mean....lol. Interested to see what they both down Saturday at your dyno day though.
                      Blackslowpony= Toby :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Blackslowpony= Toby :-)
                        Hey foucker you should get my H-pipe and get it on your car before Saturday.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                          Hey foucker you should get my H-pipe and get it on your car before Saturday.
                          Lol! I completely forgot about it.

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
                            lol! I completely forgot about it.
                            omg!!!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                              i have the fastest completely stock with auto 2012 5.0 made, i guarantee it !!
                              i really dont know what the fastest is, but we did run a 12.56 all stock down to the air filter, on drag radials tho

Comment

Working...
                              X