Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun N' Grudge this Saturday 12/15/2012@ Redline 12 noon till Dark. High of 68 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun N' Grudge this Saturday 12/15/2012@ Redline 12 noon till Dark. High of 68 degrees

COME ON OUT TO REDLINE RACEWAY THIS SATURDAY DECEMBER 15, 2012 FROM 12 NOON TILL DARK FOR SOME FUN N' GRUDGE WITH A HIGH OF 68 DEGREES IT WILL BE A NICE DAY TO COME OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN.

Awesome time today, thanks for prepping the track.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Yep certainly liked making passes and track prep wasn't bad. Overall great day still learning the digi 7 but went a new best on 10 lbs.
      81 LX
      82 GT

Comment

Which car were you ?

Comment

The flat black malibu.

Comment

I didn't see you, I didn't get there till 2:30 or so. I went a new best as well.

6.39@107.77

Comment

New best for me on motor also.....7.59@92.7 on the michilin defenders...lol.

Comment

Na my car isnt done yet, we were in my dads 82 turbo hatch on pro stars. Truck looked and sounded damn good orange chevyII (brian right?)

5.72 @121
                81 LX
                82 GT

Comment

Thanks, Yes that's my name. I watched your dads car make a couple passes. Cars that are that quiet are bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                    Thanks, Yes that's my name. I watched your dads car make a couple passes. Cars that are that quiet are bad ass!

Yes it is deadly quiet and most dont suspect a thing, lol
                    81 LX
                    82 GT

Comment

I've got the truck pretty quiet. You're right, nobody suspects it coming till after the fact.

Comment

I definatly like that truck, I had one awhile back same color with a 5.3 in it. By just looking at your truck you don't think it runs like it does especially just nuts. When you spray it its gonna be even better lol I can't wait to see some faces
                        81 LX
                        82 GT

Comment

Working...
                        X