Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of getting back into gaming....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of getting back into gaming....

So with my son having a very reliable bedtime of 7:00 and my wife back in school full time. I have recently been blessed with loads of free time again during the evenings. I used to be a HUGE PC gamer build my own machines etc, but that was 10 years ago with battlefield 1, the real #1!!

so I am interested in building a new machine from scratch again or just buying a prebuilt one, as i said i am used to OLLLLD COD and battlefield type games so ANY resolution will be better than i have ever played on. So all that being said - is there a fairly generic prebuilt machine that can handle all games currently out for a decent price?

I may get back into console games also, have a PS3, xbox one, and old wii...but have not touched them in 2 years or so....maybe go PS4 instead of computer...not really sure!

Where is everyone at gaming wise, how hot is the action right now?

If you don't care what it looks like (because the case is super ugly), these PowerSpec boxes that are built in-house by Micro Center are a pretty good value: http://www.microcenter.com/product/4...sktop_Computer

A 1070 will last you for a good long time, especially if you're only going to game at 1080p. The above system could probably be built cheaper, as well, if you put in the time and effort to find deals or stack coupons, etc. I have a machine similar to that, but more compact, and I also play on my Xbox One (really only for Destiny, anymore).

Comment

Working...
    X