X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    >
    Boy naynay, how will I ever afford to fix my Porsche? My 401k and profit sharing accts are both 6 figures and growing. This is my checking and savings which I spend. In December my checking is even healthier. This would probably get your shit off cinderblocks and on wheels.
    saving it. i like the idea of the millionaire with a bunch of 15-20 year old cars pandering the idea of a c5 or a 2001 911.

im not mad at you bro, good job. are you gonna bang both of the bitches, because aside from the sausage, i think that should be your main focus.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm not a millionaire, yet. I will be though. And I love the cars I grew up with. And hobby cars should be something you can afford to wreck. I laugh when a guy stretching to make payments on something wraps it up. And I'd rather have more than one hobby car. I may be too drunk to bang anyone. And it's a guards red '00 911. Nothing super special but it will be a lot of fun for me and the wife. The next car might be something more expensive. I'm gonna save up a while and work on the 944 when I'm not traveling.

I'd love the chance to help younger guys from similar less than good backgrounds learn what math, science and a little luck can do for them. But no one is interested in math or science anymore just Facebook, twitter and talked by shit.

Comment

Tee baller status achieved...

Comment

Bro you braggin about having $23k?
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I coached t ball a long time ago. It's still amazing how rude adults can be and more childish than their kids. I was a gringo coaching t ball in a 90% Hispanic town.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Bro you braggin about having $23k?
              That alone in liquid cash is more than 90% of the world and it isn't really much. It's sad that most people don't have more but the game is rigged. I have plenty more invested for retirement.

Comment

Well peeps showing up. Time to party and delete photos. Have fun and keep on keepin on.

Comment

Congrats, I'm drinking Miller Lite and listening to live music in a dive bar.

Comment

I always miss the good stuff..

Comment

Last edited by Rick Modena; 06-08-2018, 11:06 AM.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                        X