Got it handled. Thanks guys!
    Glad you got it shorted out.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      I'm​ licensed, what's up
      No job too small?

Having granite and a new island installed I need to have the island rewired. I could certainly do it myself but I haven't stayed at a holiday in express lately. Let me know. Keller area

Thanks

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
        No job too small?

Having granite and a new island installed I need to have the island rewired. I could certainly do it myself but I haven't stayed at a holiday in express lately. Let me know. Keller area

Thanks

David
        is there an existing circuit there, or does it need to be pulled from the panel to the new island location?
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          is there an existing circuit there, or does it need to be pulled from the panel to the new island location?
          Yeah there is an existing circuit coming from the floor. We're getting a new island installed and it's going to be bigger so it needs to have some more wire extend out and then popped in to the island. Come to think of it, we are adding a new vanity to the spare bathroom and it's extending out further than the original and we need to move a wall outlet there as well.

David

Comment

Dude that's cake. I'll get with you about scheduling something, I'm working 6 days a week right now so it's kinda tight.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
            X