Reminder: The Canadians still suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Labora View Post
    One of reasons I have been thinking of selling mine, lots of crowd surfing DBs driving stangs these days thinking they are hot shit but have no talent.
    That is just about the lamest thing I've ever heard. Every enthusiast car has its flavor of dipshit associated with it, but ditching something you like because some idiots have something similar? That makes no sense to me.

Originally posted by Labora View Post
    Also autoguide has ruined so many forums.
    That's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      That is just about the lamest thing I've ever heard. Every enthusiast car has its flavor of dipshit associated with it, but ditching something you like because some idiots have something similar? That makes no sense to me.

That's a fact.
      I was trying to tag you in a couple of the really dumb posts in the group last night, but it wouldnt let me.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I was trying to tag you in a couple of the really dumb posts in the group last night, but it wouldnt let me.
        Weird. I'd be interested to see what qualifies. I think I may have a higher tolerance for that sort of thing.

Comment

Weird. I'd be interested to see what qualifies. I think I may have a higher tolerance for that sort of thing.
          i just tagged you in the first one on there, a guy asking how to bypass his brake light switch.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i just tagged you in the first one on there, a guy asking how to bypass his brake light switch.
            lol, ok that was pretty ridiculous. Still, I don't see how some idiot owning a similar car impacts your enjoyment of your hot rod.

Comment

lol, ok that was pretty ridiculous. Still, I don't see how some idiot owning a similar car impacts your enjoyment of your hot rod.
              oh I enjoy mine, but there is always some douche that "owned a 63 mustang" or something stupid that just has to come up and spew his idiocy on me. They are all over that group.

Comment

oh I enjoy mine, but there is always some douche that "owned a 63 mustang" or something stupid that just has to come up and spew his idiocy on me. They are all over that group.
                Yeah, I think that's with anything that's worth caring about. You probably won't get much idiot interaction with anyone driving a '98 Camry, but then, you probably won't get much of anything.

Comment

A bunch of people whining about people whining?

The VMF guys are wound a bit tight.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                    A bunch of people whining about people whining?

The VMF guys are wound a bit tight.
                    Yeah. Apparently they had a mass exodus when AutoGuide started Fing things up over there, so I have joined StangFix to see what they're about. That was their version of this site, more or less. Seems to be more laid back with generally thicker skin, which is nice.

Comment

if autoguide is involved it is fucked. those asshats screw up every site they buy. the gasser site just went south .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                        if autoguide is involved it is fucked. those asshats screw up every site they buy. the gasser site just went south .
                        Yeah, it's a pretty sweet scam. Buy up any forum with traffic and content, pack it full of ads and it almost doesn't matter if they scare everybody away because they have built-in legacy tech content that is going to reward continued traffic simply due to search engine results.

Comment

o but there is always some douche that "owned a 63 mustang" or something stupid that just has to come up and spew his idiocy on me. .
                          How do you think I feel. You only have one car that draws attention. lol

(excludes: dailies, tow vehicles, race cars, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                            How do you think I feel. You only have one car that draws attention. lol

(excludes: dailies, tow vehicles, race cars, etc.)
                            I cant imagine being you.

Comment

Working...
                            X