No announcement yet.

John Wiley Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found not guilty, what a crock of shit!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
      Just found not guilty, what a crock of shit!!!!!
      Pretty easy to see that coming.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Pretty easy to see that coming.
        At least his constituents will get the same level of civil service they have come to expect.

Comment

• nay called it
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• monica
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• let him do his job!

The defense argued the payments Price received were loan repayments.

“The jury’s verdict is entirely consistent with the evidence. Thank you all so much and I’m very sorry at this time I can’t comment further,” said Shirley Baccus-Lobel, Price's lead attorney.

This is a tremendous defeat for the federal government, which spent several years investigating the longest-serving Dallas County commissioner and collecting millions of documents as evidence.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                let him do his job!
                Dallas would be better off if he just retired and stayed out of the spotlight. He still lost several million dollars is assets through civil forfeiture that he will not get back.

In a way I am glad that he walked. I have a habit of writing to and providing support to people that I know who are in prison and I already have too many letters to write.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• He's not completely off the hook yet, the US attorney could retry him on the tax evasion charges. He'll probably want this to go away though since it makes the DOJ look pretty bad.

Comment

• The prosecution made a complete mess of this trial. I will assume several people will lose their jobs over this.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Somewhere, Tim Curry is rolling over in his grave out of appreciation that he has been displaced as the individual that lost the most winnable highest profile case in DFW history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Somewhere, Tim Curry is rolling over in his grave out of appreciation that he has been displaced as the individual that lost the most winnable highest profile case in DFW history.
                        The public did not want to convict Davis. In the Walker Railey case the public wanted blood and he still walked. The Feds tried to pop the head of the Dallas ISD some years back and he was found not guilty on 54 counts and was smiling on the news that same night and do not get me started on the Holy Land Foundation case.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• get started on the holy land foundation case.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                          X