No announcement yet.

LA Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's all good... I just think they've gotten more and more focused on the realism vs. the fun factor.

hell, San Andreas was my favorite GTA! LOL Red Dead Redemption was pretty boss... lots of shooting and stuff. This is just kinda ho-hum to me
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This is pretty cool game. though it is very slow paced. not the action packed game RS puts out.

Comment

repost question: Is this game just like Heavy Rain?

Comment

Its not like heavy rain, everyone should pick this up just to see the facial captures. IT IS AMAZING.

You get to free roam, but you cannot shoot/fight citizens during free roam. You can only shoot/fight when the case allows for it. I think its worth a play through, the facial animations are incredibly well done. ITS VERY LINEAR TOO storyline/mission wise.

Comment

see, if I want to see amazingly real faces, I'll watch a bluray movie...

if I want to play a fun fucking game, I will pass on LA Noir (after I finish it! LOL)

Comment

I picked this up from craigslist this weekend. I'm a couple of hours in, have to say it started off crappy thanks to the unnecessary GTA style driving featuring rearwheel steering.

I like it more now that I found out i can let my partner drive. I'll put in some serious the next few days.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I never finished it... it's a shitty drink coaster at best

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Pretty good game folks. I like rolling around in a Duesenberg
                  Is the the game I watched you put on make-up? Wow man..
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I made it to the second disc about 10-15 hours on it and traded it back to Amazon for $30 credit. Plan on picking up Mass Effect 2 and finally playing it before 3 comes out.

Comment

I traded my LA Noir for a copy of Arkham City. Definitely got the good end of that trade.

edit* Sorry, Arkham Asylum (although I will be getting Arkham City when it comes out)
                      Last edited by trailerparksuperstar; 06-29-2011, 02:45 PM. Reason: my bad!
                      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Working...
                      X