Apps for tablets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apps for tablets?

I recently got my Asus eee pad Transformer and love it, but I've been having a hard time finding apps for tablets. I know a few of you recently bought tablets as well. Any apps that you would recommend that are optimized for tablets?

Angry birds and stupid zombies

That's all you need.

Comment

Evernote
      - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Not sure if it'll work on the tablets or if it's just for the phones but I just downloaded a game called Order & Chaos, turns out it's a mmorpg that's very similar to WoW. It's a pretty decent time killer when you've got nothing else to do. First 3 months are free then it's .99 a month.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I recently (a couple weeks ago) bought a Viewsonic gtablet 10.1 and was wondering the same thing. I rooted it and flashed the VEGAn tab RC1 on the thing, and it's amazingly better, and it comes with quickoffice, which lets you view and edit MS Office documents. I'm not sure where you can get it, I haven't searched for it, but it's incredibly helpful.

Comment

Well the Transformer came with Polaris which is similar to MS Office and MyNet, it works like MS cloud. I bought Age of zombies, it's a zombie killing game.(pretty fun) I found an app called Tegrazone games, it displays all games optimized for the Tegra chip set. Most games you pay for but others are free and look great on the tablet.

For those that are on Facebook, I found an alternate app called "friend me" which is way better than the facebook app.

Comment

i just got the galaxy tab 10.1, where can i download movies for a android tablet? free or paid.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                i just got the galaxy tab 10.1, where can i download movies for a android tablet? free or paid.
                Download and install MoboPlayer and play Divx and Xvid movies (download from torrent sites, megaupload, etc.).

Comment

beautiful widgest is alright.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                  X