No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I just need a black mbus front sight.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• anyone have any 7.62x51?

Comment

• I think I have a new front black MBUS in my safe.

Comment

• I have 9mm, 45 auto, and 7.62x39 ammo. I would like to trade for .223/5.56.

Comment

• Any .40 ammo? Have 9mm.

Comment

• Looking for some 9mm ammo, prefer to pay cash, have some pmags in trade just in case. Looking for the best deal out there, have this posted in several places as well.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Good luck man . I'm thinking bout getting a 45. Find this everywhere kinda. Bought some for the Hell of it lol.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I need AR bolt carriers, lower part kits, and buffer tube assemblies. I have ammo, mags, other ar parts, welding stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Looking for some 9mm ammo, prefer to pay cash, have some pmags in trade just in case. Looking for the best deal out there, have this posted in several places as well.
                    Ammo to go had it today.

If you can't find any let me know I will sell you some for what I paid for it. Hell my S290 has not even came in yet. I want a couple of Pmags but no biggie if you are looking for primo value for them.

My SGAmmo order hit in three days vs Ammo to go is like 3 weeks out still but I only ordered 250 rounds from them.

Can not remember what I got from ATG though.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                      Any .40 ammo? Have 9mm.
                      i have over 3k rounds of 40s&w i will trade a few hounded rounds. for some pmags or let me know what you have? im not looking for ammo.

PM sent.
                      Last edited by soap; 01-19-2013, 02:07 AM.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I need 2 BCGs, delta ring assembly, pistol length gas tube, and .22 mag ammo but I dont have much to trade except cash
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                          i have over 3k rounds of 40s&w i will trade a few hounded rounds. for some pmags or let me know what you have? im not looking for ammo.

PM sent.
                          Pm returned

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post

Can not remember what I got from ATG though.
                            This used to be 189

Comment

• Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                              This used to be 189
                              I can not remember but that shit went in about an hour and was well over 100 cases. They still appear to be cheaper then some places and fast. I didn't want to be balls out when my new Sig got here, and I am done buying ammo until this shit dies down.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                anyone have any 7.62x51?
                                PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X