Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    I can't see on my phone but is that a 4wl?

I've got a 2002 fx4 lariat supercrew with only 135k on it. Curious what they bring. Time for a mid/large SUV.
    I called a guy on 1 very similar with a 10k ask... He sold it for full price. If you create a good ad and it's super clean, you could get 10 when targeting the right market

Comment

• Okay, better pictures of my CL find. Total cost with registration, $835.

97 F250HD with air bags added to stock suspension with a 7.5L V8

The reason it was only $800? A whiskey dent

My solution? New door.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Nice find frost!

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          Gotta quote my post around here to stoke my ego

Anyone for tips for stripping plastidip off wheels? They did a shitty job and the freezing weather is making it hard as hell. Wd40 didn't do shit
          Goof off, and I found at the race track that if you spill gasoline on it, it comes off too.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            They also make a spray that they sell on dipyourcar.com that removes it.
            I'll check that out... Wondering if it's actually better than the super strong home solutions I'm reading about.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Okay, better pictures of my CL find. Total cost with registration, $835.

97 F250HD with air bags added to stock suspension with a 7.5L V8
            fuck that's awesome. I looked long and hard for that exact truck. Rust free on eBay that truck is worth good $

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Goof off, and I found at the race track that if you spill gasoline on it, it comes off too.
            Tried goof off but not very successful. Turns it into sludge that is a real PIA to get off. I'll try gas at the car wash

Comment

• Well everything is always for sale. Make me an offer. On my 99 the locking hubs were a bitch to engage. You had to fight them. On this? Smooth as silk. I immediately did a tune up and discovered the drive line needed new U joints. No big deal there. The tires were bald so $150 later, I have 31's on it instead of the 285's.

Comment

• nice truck frost!

Comment

• It's not a bagged truck with miniguns on the hood but you know, you can't hit that deal twice in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    From an email...

He named it.... "Flamer"?!
                    Hah! Well, you gonna buy it back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                      That thing couldn't be GIVEN back to him.
                      Awe, too bad. I think it's cute.

I would absolutely put a pink flame job on a car for my daughter. I'll probably put her in an S197 V6 and do something fun with it.

Comment

She's going to highlight the flames in pink on the fastback after she gets it on her 16th birthday.
                        Hah! She gets that car with my ashes in the ash tray in the dash and not one second sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Hah! Well, you gonna buy it back?
                          No way. It would sort of be cool since my dad and I busted our ass on it together. But that car was nearly impossible for us to keep on the road. The last four weeks she had it, she got stranded somewhere every other day.

You should buy it for Jade... It's already a V8/auto, pre-pink, and pre-flamed.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            No way. It would sort of be cool since my dad and I busted our ass on it together. But that car was nearly impossible for us to keep on the road. The last four weeks she had it, she got stranded somewhere every other day.

You should buy it for Jade... It's already a V8/auto, pre-pink, and pre-flamed.
                            Hah, no. For a T-bird to live at my house it has to be pre-67.

Comment

Shoot me some details. I kinda remember it. I might be down for 1500.
                              Unless they ragged on it, thats a fair price. I'm looking for something in the 500-800 range that I can tub and put a cage in. That car is too nice to cut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                Unless they ragged on it, thats a fair price. I'm looking for something in the 500-800 range that I can tub and put a cage in. That car is too nice to cut up.
                                Nah, didn't rag it out. If anything, it's in better condition than it was.

Originally posted by Denny
                                Didn't it have some 30th anniversary documents and jacket? I think I remember it now.
                                Doesn't have the 30th stuff any more. It's the 85, 151K miles. A/C is cold, heater is also cold. Has a series of parking lot dings down the right side and the paint has oxidized on the hood, top, and trunk. Interior is really damned good for the year. CFI 5.0L. It runs and drives nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X