No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii, where social justice means the govt has to take care of the homeless and refugees. Just not in their state.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• “John Marshall has made his decision;

now let him enforce it.”
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Oh please, Trump can't even get a pause on terrorists and refugees, much less a mass deportation from the food stamp benefactors categorized by status! This is the most bizarre shit I have ever seen. I guess that up to now, we have only had team player presidents taking turns at running the US into the ground.

I have a short-sighted theory that the whole purpose of the challenge by the likes of the 9th and Hawaii, is to see Trump's executive authority taken away by a precedent-setting supreme court decision dictated by the majority of dishonorable justices.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                “John Marshall has made his decision;

now let him enforce it.”
                Your are a god damn idiot. You have been under ever name you have posted under And it continues everytime you post some bullshit you do not have the slightest idea about. Did you even graduate highschoool? I would really like to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Here you go:

What I find hilarious is even if I'm wrong, ultimately will it make a difference? You going to jump up and down and say "I told you so!" just before Number Two slices your throat? You'll be dead, but at least you'll be right!

Edit- This reminds me of when dohtcor said he was going to start a civil war if government officials knocked on his door to take his guns. Fucking LOL...
                  Choosing to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich doesn't make you right either. You know the score, you're just scared to admit it. My job in this is simple? Be prepared as possible.

When do I get involved personally? I've already posted the answer to that here in other threads.

The great news is that putting Trump in the Oval Office throws a huge monkey wrench in globalists' plans. Thinking globalists don't exist, are stupid and don't have plans makes you an in-American willfully negligent idiot. America is about freedom. And you are free to be unAmerican, negligent and stupid. Enjoy. It's not a life I'd choose for anyone, but you are free to choose it for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Choosing to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich doesn't make you right either. You know the score, you're just scared to admit it. My job in this is simple? Be prepared as possible.

When do I get involved personally? I've already posted the answer to that here in other threads.

The great news is that putting Trump in the Oval Office throws a huge monkey wrench in globalists' plans. Thinking globalists don't exist, are stupid and don't have plans makes you an in-American willfully negligent idiot. America is about freedom. And you are free to be unAmerican, negligent and stupid. Enjoy. It's not a life I'd choose for anyone, but you are free to choose it for yourself.
                    You know the next step in our evolution is to be a one government world, right?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post

How freaking long is that damn acronym going to get? I lost track after Q.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          How freaking long is that damn acronym going to get? I lost track after Q.

Its infinitely long. Seriously, it can't be any other way. If it ever stops, they fade away into obsolescence and they certainly won't ever willingly do that.
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            You know the next step in our evolution is to be a one government world, right?
                            I don't like the way most of the world is governed and despise the UN. I'm going to vote against this. I consider it a step backward against freedom.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X