John Wiley Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wiley Price

FOX 4 is on Instagram - https://instagram.com/fox4news/FOX 4 News is a FOX-owned station serving Dallas-Fort Worth and all of North Texas.

caraway is a fool. jwp is to be respected for what he has accomplished.

Comment

from wiki

Honors[edit]
      A school constructed in a village in Kenya was named after John Wiley Price.[13] The school was a project of the U.S.-based non-governmental organization Build African Schools, which also electrifies and provides computers to schools on that continent[14] and named this particular school after Price at the behest of contributor Russell Fish, a Dallas-area computer entrepreneur.[15]

Comment

Yes, look at what him and all of his white friends have accomplished. No doubt he is the hero of the likes of Naynus. A real pillar of the community.

John Wiley Price was accused of receiving approximately $950,000 in the form of money, cars and land; he was found not guilty of bribery and other charges. The jury hung on tax-related charges.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          JWP is a charlatan and a crook and it WILL catch up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
            JWP is a charlatan and a crook and it WILL catch up with him.
            Hopefully he gets murdered in prison.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

in his defense, that mofo rocks them cornrows!!!!!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lookie there. Your ghetto trash is leaking. Break out the plumbers tape.

Comment

What did jwp accomplish? South Dallas is still a shithole. That video just looks like another day in the hood
                  sigpic

Comment

Other than embezzling millions of dollars from the city of Dallas since 1985, exactly what did that piece of shit accomplish?
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      in his defense, that mofo rocks them cornrows!!!!!

god bless.
                      Just a thug who never grew up.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Unbelievable, JWP is such an outstanding citizen.

Comment

I know for the couple of Democrats we have on this site. JWP and Hillary Clinton or their Messiah's to them. But check out this timeline on JWP.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

DMN has always been a right swinging publication. Of course the would publish an article like that.

Comment

from wiki
                              Somebody else paid for the school to be named after him. That's not much of an accomplishment.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X