John Wiley Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    DMN has always been a right swinging publication. Of course the would publish an article like that.
    Right or left facts are facts. I'm almost 40. So I remember seeing JWP fucking up more times than I can remember. Like back in the 90s he had one of those no Justice no peace rally's. He jumped on the hood of a motorist who just happen to pass by broke her windshield wiper off her vehicle. Then another man passed moments later JWP reached in the man's vehicle and punched him.

Maybe the Dallas morning news is racist for posting facts. Facts hurt liberals almost as much as holy water herts vampires.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Right or left facts are facts. I'm almost 40. So I remember seeing JWP fucking up more times than I can remember. Like back in the 90s he had one of those no Justice no peace rally's. He jumped on the hood of a motorist who just happen to pass by broke her windshield wiper off her vehicle. Then another man passed moments later JWP reached in the man's vehicle and punched him.

Maybe the Dallas morning news is racist for posting facts. Facts hurt liberals almost as much as holy water herts vampires.
      That was back when he raced around Dallas in his little red Ferrari and did protests at Parkland. Came up on him at a protest once in the company truck and really wanted to mow his ass down. Guess I realized it wasn't worth it. That sorry sack of shit will get his eventually.

Comment

I just can't believe he hasn't been fired a long long long time ago. I've terminated employees at the grocery store for being disrespectful to customers and coworkers. So how the hell does a grocery store have higher standards for its employees then the city of Dallas? I'm willing to bet that he has so much dirt on the rest of the councilmembers. So much so that to take him down would mean going down with him.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Russell Fish did the deal in Africa, he just named it after his bud JWP.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            caraway is a fool. jwp is to be respected for what he has accomplished.
            I have known JWP since 1987. The only thing he hates more then white people is black people. You would be shocked at what comes out of his mouth if you can get him talking. The public face that the man shows is nothing like the man that he actually is. He is as corrupt and as ruthless as an old pimp but he understands loyalty and is pretty damn solid in the criminal sense of the word. 200 years ago he would have been selling blacks instead of claiming to represent them.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              I have known JWP since 1987. The only thing he hates more then white people is black people. You would be shocked at what comes out of his mouth if you can get him talking. The public face that the man shows is nothing like the man that he actually is. He is as corrupt and as ruthless as an old pimp but he understands loyalty and is pretty damn solid in the criminal sense of the word. 200 years ago he would have been selling blacks instead of claiming to represent them.
              He would have done quite well in Chicago politics then, had he been there instead of Dallas.

Comment

Everyone of you have a hook in your mouth lol.

Comment

My favorite part is the Jesus placard hanging from the door.

Comment

The FBI is coming for that fool...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      i have known jwp since 1987.
                      lmgdao!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        My favorite part is the Jesus placard hanging from the door.
                        It's a Christian radio station? Looks like they are in the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          It's a Christian radio station? Looks like they are in the studio.
                          Gospel, yes. And the irony of the actions, more so than the shock that Jesus was on the door of a gospel station.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            lmgdao!
                            I met him at Norwood Auto Craft when it was on Tracy Ln in Dallas and Bob still owned the company and the company name. I am not close friends with the man but he calls me by my name on the rare occasions that I see him. I am ambivalent about how he runs his life and do not wish ill on the man. He is trust worthy to do business with and I am betting that he will not become a snitch; his morals may not be the same as most but he still has some.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              lmgdao!
                              Yea, I didn't see that coming either.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Gospel, yes. And the irony of the actions, more so than the shock that Jesus was on the door of a gospel station.
                                Fine line between bidness and true Christianity...

Comment

Working...
                                X