Sprinkler repair/install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinkler repair/install

I'm back from the dead! Or being dormant on this site.

Still repairing sprinkler systems but after turning many new system installs down I have decided to start installing new systems.

You can reach me on here or (469)544-9174
    Coincidentally my name is Junior.....

Now if anyone has a question or needs any help please feel free to text call or pm me!

Mods if I'm violating any rules let me know

Thanks!

Solid dude here. Done work for a lot of us!

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Our system is still working great up in Gainesville you fixed years ago when everyone else wanted to jackhammer the parking lot up. You saved us $1000's
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I've used Junior's services for years. Great work, and prices!

Comment

Junior...how much for a small system on a 8k foot lot? My sisters house needs sprinkers. Shes in Saginaw if you are willing to travel

Comment

X2, junior I actually just bought a house 4 months ago and I think the owner before me put in his own fuckin system.... Might need your guruness/help with some shit.

Comment

Welcome back Junior! Been a long time!! Been doing any duck hunting?

Comment

Junior I will need an estimate soon in Mesquite.
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

thanks for the kind words gents,

Tim, I sent you a pm

Jeff, hit me up brotha we can try and sort it out

Daniel, no, no hunting, you haven't invited me lol.

Paul, just let me know man

Comment

A big thanks to Junior. He came all the way out to Benbrook to put a system in for me. I'm very pleased with the quality of work, showed me how to program the system and did a great job dealing with the city. Also did for less than two other quotes I got.

Would highly recommend.

Comment

Hey Junior, do back flow valves ever go bad ?
                      How would I know?

Comment

Thank you Mr. Curtis!

Dcs13, yes they do, the way to know is by having them tested to see if they are holding pressure. Most people never have them tested unless the city requires it. That's the actual backflow cross connection part of it.

The mechanical failure
                        The most common failure are the handles and the ball valves going bad. When the handles are still operable sometimes the ball valve inside don't close properly making it hard to work on the main line. Sometimes we just shut water to house so we can repair. On a bad note if a zone was to get stuck open and backflow prevention doesn't turn off then it becomes an emergency to where you either deal with leak till someone can make it out or cut water off to the whole house.

Comment

Thanks for the quick repair Junior, as always, great service, and price!

Side note: stupid sprinkler line broke and knocked a zone out, Junior got here quick, repaired it and I'm back in bidness! I am too lazy to even try to repair it, so Junior is the man!

Oh yeah, he even repaired a broken PVC pipe that protects wires running up the outside wall into the garage to the sprinkler control box. I was worried I would hit a wire with the weedeater, but he fixed that too.

Comment

Junior! Start posting again, we need you around!

Comment

We will need a system as our new house build wraps up in about 8-10 months. Will contact you as the date gets closer.
                              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

Working...
                              X