Pate swap meet, who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pate swap meet, who's going?

Big 'ol Pate swapmeet is this weekend, a couple of buddies and I are gonna setup and try to get rid of a bunch of junk. I've got my fingers crossed for nice weather. Any of y'all assholes going?

I want to go see if I can find anything I might need. My buddy has a couple of cars he *should* take out there, not sure if he will or not.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've got tee ball and other stuff with the kids, but going to try and look around. If anyone's in the market for a glass bodied 32 coupe, 3 window etc. go to Avenue 7 Spaces 221 - 227 and ​Avenue 8 Spaces 210 - 226. My uncle owns Russ NoMore Street Rods and will have a display out.

Comment

If weather cooperates, I expect to be out there Friday after lunch. Fingers crossed.

Comment

I'll probably be out there with my father-in-law at least one day, most likely Saturday.

Comment

I will try for Friday after lunch, but that is subject to my work load that day. I will be there all day Saturday.

Comment

Right now, I plan to skip it for the first time in many years. However, come Wednesday I will probably change my mind and make a last minute trip down.

Comment

I'll be out there Friday and Saturday unloading stuff. I have a list of 63 items so far.

Anyone interested in a 1949 Ford F-5 mounted to a 90's chevy 3/4ton chassis with a Tuned Port Injected 350 and 700R4?

Comment

Its a 20+ year tradition. I'll be there. I need to sell, but I gots dis here job hunt thing upon me.

Comment

I am going Saturday. Only missed 2 times in 20 or so years.
                    CN

Comment

I'm wanting to. But some things need done first. May have to make do with Sunday morning when every bodies heading out

Comment

Should be there Saturday if the weather holds....

Comment

I'll probably be there and I'll drag the GF along to carry anything I buy
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Not going this time... the last few years out there (and swap meets in general) have been disappointing to me.

Maybe next year.

mardyn

Comment

Damn I have to work!
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X