No announcement yet.

Pate swap meet, who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could've connected with you guys. Jade had a soccer game at noon, so I was stuck going out there at 3:00.

Comment

I was there all day Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and half the day Saturday. When I went to pick up my trailer at about 10am Sunday...it was already a ghost town.

Wednesday and Thursday were the best days for shopping, Friday and Saturday were the best for selling. I had a couple buddies with me, and combined we sold about $6K worth of stuff. When I pulled in with the trailer on Wednesday morning, I literally had dudes following me in, and asking to look over our stuff before I even opened the door.

Our spot....

This was my deal that got away!

69' Ford Supervan, really good shape with original 302/Auto, and factory (working) AC. Even had the ducting down the drivers side with vents for the back. It showed up on Thursday for $4250, I talked to him briefly, went back to our spot to check-in and grab some cash...by the time I got back to make an offer someone else had already gotten to him. I heard later that he took $3800 for it.

70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

....and of course we were on mullet patrol all weekend!

70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I finally bought something for once. C5 z06 wheels 3oem one replica for $180. That's a damn good deal. Only needing the 18s to square mine up. Looking at 67-72 c10s. But nothing that interested me. Maybe the red 71 that was pretty high for what it was. Already saw it on CL for $600 less than what it was priced at pate.

Comment

Alright ladies, hopefully this year will have a better turnout. Anybody planning on going this weekend?

Comment

I'm in on Friday. It's more of an event anymore for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                I'll probably be out there with my father-in-law at least one day, most likely Saturday.
                This.

Comment

Never miss it. Friday for me.

Comment

Maybe Friday for me depending on the weather outlook...

mardyn

Comment

Planned on Friday but that pesky job put an end to that. But I will be out there Saturday.

Comment

Does anyone know what time is shuts down on Saturday?
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'd like to make Friday afternoon happen. Failing that, I'll be out there Saturday.

Comment

Nope.....going to be the second year in a row I have missed it! I sold off every one of my project cars. Going to Pate would only fuel the fire to start on something else. I have been thinking about the next project but I am thinking more along the lines of another newer car with a turbo kit or supercharger.

Comment

Lots of car and parts driving down 114 this morning. Mostly project cars.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                Lots of car and parts driving down 114 this morning. Mostly project cars.
                                Yep...reason number 114 why I am not going! I miss looking for all the parts and cars but I really enjoy not spending the cash!!! If anyone would be so kind to take pics of the Mopar projects and post them....I, for one, would really appreciate it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X