• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 GT 1/8 mile.

Full interior and gas was 3/4 full.
    T-5, street tires, crappy driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Payingcustomer; 08-28-2016, 12:13 AM.

Yup seems about right. As long as you have fun. Throw a dry kit on it, some subframes and slicks and run some 7s

Comment

95 GT 1/8 mile.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Yup seems about right. As long as you have fun. Throw a dry kit on it, some subframes and slicks and run some 7s

I have subframe connectors. But I have 300k mile rear control arms. I have to kinda roll out on the start or I'll sit and spin.

Last edited by Payingcustomer; 08-28-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

You still have the stock 3.08's in the rear?

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
          You still have the stock 3.08's in the rear?

Stock it came with 2.73's but it has 3.73's now.

Comment

With stickier tires you should be able to get it into the 8.5 8.4 range. Depending on how hard you push it.

Comment

Cool deal, sounds close to where it should be. I'd do as suggested above, it's got a little more in it as it is with the 3.73's

Nice to see a little track action on this board.
              1990 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                With stickier tires you should be able to get it into the 8.5 8.4 range. Depending on how hard you push it.

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                Cool deal, sounds close to where it should be. I'd do as suggested above, it's got a little more in it as it is with the 3.73's

Nice to see a little track action on this board.

Cool deal guys. This was my third track outing. The first time I went down a track was like 6 years ago when it was n/a and painfully slow. The 2nd time was this past July and it was running like sht.
                Would a set of the street/strip type LCA's be much bang for my buck with street tires? I'm looking at the steeda's and max motor's.
                FREE SHIPPING! Faster Launches. Keep your Pony's rear end planted when you launch with a set of Maximum Motorsports' rear lower control arms. Your stock control

Comment

I would do the maximum control arms,how are the uppers and the axle housing bushings? Should go 8.7x with a good tire.

Comment

So this isn't NA? What are engine mods?
                    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

95 GT 1/8 mile.

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                      I would do the maximum control arms,how are the uppers and the axle housing bushings? Should go 8.7x with a good tire.
                      I pretty much need new bushings all away around the car, the majority have around 300k mi one them. I'm kind of leaning towards the MM's, but I'm wondering if a spherical bearing would make for a crappy ride on the street?
                      Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                      So this isn't NA? What are engine mods?
                      It's a 306 with E7's that have comp "beehive" springs, a .512 lift 281 duration cam, the stock upper intake and a ported lower is all (having the lower ported gained 18 hp). Like that it made 223 at the wheels. The exhaust is stock with the exception of the "pre-cats" being removed and the aft's were replaced w/ "high flows," followed by a pair of two chambered mufflers.
                      Now it has Vortech's 6-8 lb kit and it makes either 302 rwhp and 373 ft lbs or 332 hp and 334 lbs, depending on what day and who's dyno I suppose. Somewhere in the 300 rear hp range I guess and that's as far as the horsepower mods are going to go for awhile.
                      Last edited by Payingcustomer; 08-29-2016, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Sticky tires and a hard launch will get you 8.5's all day.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Man you get some good flowing heads on that thing and it will rip.
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Sticky tires and a hard launch will get you 8.5's all day.
                            if everything on that car is in good order that thing may even have an 8.3 in it

I'm sure u already know but a good pair of heads will really wake that car up

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                              if everything on that car is in good order that thing may even have an 8.3 in it

I'm sure u already know but a good pair of heads will really wake that car up
                              Yeah I agree...E7's will only flow so much
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X