Anyone have an Oculus Rift CV1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an Oculus Rift CV1?

DiRT Rally just released a VR update for the game. Now I'm definitely interested in getting a CV1, but the resolution is putting me off. Anyone have one? Thoughts? They're ridiculously pricey.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I'll wait until they've come out with a few later versions. Much better product at a much better price, by that time.
    WH

Comment

I've got one, the res is a little rough for some games and fine for others
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        So it's 1080x1200@90Hz per eye, right? Have you tried it with dirt rally?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

While we're here, have any of you played with a GearVR?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I don't like that you cant focus them closer or further away from your eyes like the vive. You have to fidget with them on your face to get them just right.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              So it's 1080x1200@90Hz per eye, right? Have you tried it with dirt rally?
              I think so, no I have not, I have done several driving Sims and combat flight simulator, CFS was fantastic, the driving Sims weren't great
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Never even thought about flight Sims. Those would be bad ass with vr.

Comment

Looking to buy a wheel here soon. Just need to find a used g27 or g920 for a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Never even thought about flight Sims. Those would be bad ass with vr.
                    They are pretty sweet.

Comment

These 6DOF setups are nuts. I bet they're pretty awesome.

checkout this wacky ass design:

Comment

Working...
                      X