video editing software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video editing software.

I am looking for some video editing software that does what trackx does for final cut pro. Problem is I use a PC and thats an apple product.

Are there any options ? I dont know much about this kind of stuff I just want to be able to edit my gopro videos and have floating text that follows things in the video.

Per me sources, Adobe Premier and After Affects

Comment

Haven't done much video on PC in years, but Premiere and AfterFX are great.Premiere Elements may get you done.
      You may look at the Sony Vegas stuff as well. They were getting good when I bailed from PC's. I loved their Acid audio stuff.

Comment

I use Cyberlink Powerdirector 14 these days. It's a lot cheaper than adobe.

Comment

vegas pro should do anything you want. It's a little easier and quicker to use than premier.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah, I downloaded some trial shit for the adobe stuff and was lost like the first time I saw auto cad opened up.

Comment

I just checked out the demo video for trackx, wow. If you get serious with video editing a Mac may be worth the investment, from what i've seen FCP is several times faster than premiere
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                I just checked out the demo video for trackx, wow. If you get serious with video editing a Mac may be worth the investment, from what i've seen FCP is several times faster than premiere
                Right.... that look bad ass. I really want to be able to do that for stuff. I am never going to be a pro I just want it for the few videos I make a year.

Comment

My son and I just put together a hunting video using VideoPad and it was a lot easier than the other software I'd used in the past. I'm a total novice and the video turned out pretty decent.

http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/

Comment

Working...
                  X