No announcement yet.

BUCKS at Boyzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick and fucking tired of Dak's poor decisions on long downs. Grow a pair, for crying out loud.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Sick and fucking tired of Dak's poor decisions on long downs. Grow a pair, for crying out loud.
      But he was 32 of 36.

You should be sucking his dick.

Comment

Yeah!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          But he was 32 of 36.

You should be sucking his dick.
          I don't give a shit what his completion ratio is when he repeatedly throwing behind the line of scrimmage or 2-3 yards on 3rd and 18. He goes through his progressions too quickly which leads to giving up on his deep receivers.
          The long ball opens up so much else.

Comment

I don't give a shit what his completion ratio is when he repeatedly throwing behind the line of scrimmage or 2-3 yards on 3rd and 18. He goes through his progressions too quickly which leads to giving up on his deep receivers.
            Fucking romo sympathizer! Shut your whore mouth!

Comment

Randy Gregory back what??
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Fucking romo sympathizer! Shut your whore mouth!
                Don't start crying when you get bitch slapped...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

3rd and 18 isn't going to be converted, that is how INTs happen. Tampa and Dallas have nearly identical offenses. Tampa took a ton of deep shots, got a couple of TD's, but also got three INT's. Dallas played the game they've been playing all year, a safe grinding style and are now 12-2.

Comment

Penalties killed us, or this game would have been over by half time. Its been 2 years that I've not gone to watch a game at Jerry's world. I was there yesterday and probably wont ever go back. We have so many hood rat fans!
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Bring back Romo!!!
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

No fine for Zeke.

Only way to go to the stadium is if you are in a suite.

Comment

If only Romo could be given another chance!1

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Looks like we have been figured out, I would think Reheaded jeebuz would start to switch things up. Even though Zeek ran for over a 100 yrds. and imo they should have ran more. Dak didn't scramble one time, nor did he throw any deep balls. Dez is really over rated and since he got paid he isn't worth a fuck.

I'm not making excuses but we have faced some very good defenses, our defense is starting to play well. We are going to need that in the tournament. Hopefully we have game planned the Bucs, they were getting blown out a month ago.

Boy's - 16
                          Buc's - 10
                          Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                          Stats from last weeks game suggest some cause for concern.

3rd down efficiency 1-15
                          Comp-Att 17-37
                          Penalties 5-54
                          Turnovers 3
                          .. and here I thought Foreskin fans were the whiny titty babies.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Randy Gregory back what??
                            The best I can tell is that this alleged most recent failed drug test was just a rumor. Jerry said they were informed by the league that he could return this week. If you recall, the league never confirmed whether or not he failed a drug test.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            3rd and 18 isn't going to be converted, that is how INTs happen. Tampa and Dallas have nearly identical offenses. Tampa took a ton of deep shots, got a couple of TD's, but also got three INT's. Dallas played the game they've been playing all year, a safe grinding style and are now 12-2.
                            It's funny you say that, because before it was 3rd and 18, it was 2nd and 18 and he dumped one off to Witten for no gain. My point still stands. Even if they don't convert, he could still at least try. 10 yards vs 2 yards can mean the difference between 3 points and no points.

Short dinks and dunks down the field are fine, but you have to be able to stretch the field at will. When nobody fears the long ball, they stack the box and make everyone's life more difficult. You think Zeke is running wild now? His production would increase drastically if they would take the top off of defenses.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Penalties killed us, or this game would have been over by half time. Its been 2 years that I've not gone to watch a game at Jerry's world. I was there yesterday and probably wont ever go back. We have so many hood rat fans!

I was there as well, but didn't see any shenanigans. I was in a suite though. In my experience, the trash is in the party pass area and the upper levels. You don't see that stuff in the lower bowl or the suite levels.

Comment

I don't ever remember you being this critical of Romo. If anything what I do remember you is defending him to the death during some of his worst games.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                I don't ever remember you being this critical of Romo. If anything what I do remember you is defending him to the death during some of his worst games.
                                I wouldn't say defending to death, but it seemed that all of the haters and bandwagon fans were always blaming Romo for all of our loses. Romo doesn't play defense or special teams, did he cost us some games, sure he did, but you can't place the blame entirely on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X