Superbowl Fiddy Juan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Goodell would be honored to give the trophy to Brady.... that's all anyone needed to know.
    Surprise.... and vegas gets to keep all that money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Way to blow it Atlanta! What a fucking joke.
      You are really bad at calling games. I hope you lost a lot of money tonight. I see you changed your avatar mid game to the Falcons. You are the biggest bandwagon douche I've ever seen.

Go Pats!! One hell of a game. 5 rings for Tom Brady
      Last edited by LS1Goat; 02-05-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

What a fucking game! Bcoop, Elvis.....sounds pretty quiet now. That's what you two get for talking shit about my lasagna. Assholes.....
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Fuck that puto Goodell!!!!
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Atlanta played like my beloved Lions did in several games this past season, good for one half and crappy in the other half. Brady is a lot like Aaron Rogers, you let him get back in the game and you are likely going to lose at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              What a fucking game! Bcoop, Elvis.....sounds pretty quiet now. That's what you two get for talking shit about my lasagna. Assholes.....
              Hey fucker, I said I hope it was good...
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Atlanta played like my beloved Lions did in several games this past season, good for one half and crappy in the other half. Brady is a lot like Aaron Rogers, you let him get back in the game and you are likely going to lose at the end.
                Atlanta's defense suddenly turned jr. varsity in the second half. No one was in Brady's face for any of those points scored in the second half. The coverage was absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  NE -3 looks good
                  just saying

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    You are really bad at calling games. I hope you lost a lot of money tonight. I see you changed your avatar mid game to the Falcons. You are the biggest bandwagon douche I've ever seen.

Go Pats!! One hell of a game. 5 rings for Tom Brady
                    Never changed shit mid game I picked falcons the day before and lost. Why don't you quit trying to make up shit. Nobody gives a fuck about when someone changed their avatar. I won't miss the 100 bux I lost. Your comments don't mean shit either I will wipe my ass with them like I do the rest!

Comment

I had no stake in the game and enjoyed the hell out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        Never changed shit mid game I picked falcons the day before and lost. Why don't you quit trying to make up shit. Nobody gives a fuck about when someone changed their avatar. I won't miss the 100 bux I lost. Your comments don't mean shit either I will wipe my ass with them like I do the rest!
                        I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I'm going to chime in. It craps me up that you post like you're a damn Vegas expert and that you know everything about betting, lines, sports, etc. Ignore the fact that it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. Throw that out completely. I'm just LOL'ing at the fact you get all into this shit and riled over it for a pittance of $100. If you're going to act like king shit sports book, then bet a little more than $100.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Hey fucker, I said I hope it was good...
                          It sho was!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I'm going to chime in. It craps me up that you post like you're a damn Vegas expert and that you know everything about betting, lines, sports, etc. Ignore the fact that it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. Throw that out completely. I'm just LOL'ing at the fact you get all into this shit and riled over it for a pittance of $100. If you're going to act like king shit sports book, then bet a little more than $100.
                            It's all in fun I don't make a living rolling dice on NFL games. I guarantee I'm not the only one who had Atlanta. Tough to bet big against Brady!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              The good Captain reminds me of (back in the day of course) the players who would fairly often show up at the Let It Ride, etc. tables in Vegas touting solid barg about the number of royal flushes they had been dealt in the past.

Give me craps any day over this sports betting nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Atlanta's defense suddenly turned jr. varsity in the second half. No one was in Brady's face for any of those points scored in the second half. The coverage was absurd.
                                Time of possession will do that. You can't expect your defense to be on the field for 40 mins and not be gassed by the 4th quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X